Delusional Conspiracy Theories and a Video of the Launch of an Apollo Saturn V Rocket That did Indeed "Fly Me To The Moon"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

ha

type in the search bar (google or youtube) fake moon landing and see what you get

click on articles or videos and prepare for your re-education :giggle:
Seen some of those videos. How can people believe that they are valid? They have no sources, narrators that clearly will not be accepted by any network and they are displaying an extreme faith in the idea that somebody is scheming people.

7seasrekeyed

Seen some of those videos. How can people believe that they are valid? They have no sources, narrators that clearly will not be accepted by any network and they are displaying an extreme faith in the idea that somebody is scheming people.

well, at the risk of hurting someone's feelings, there is actually a 'type' of personality that buys into it

thats' solid research

like the alien hunters who show modern carvings or what not and state they are thousands of years old

happens all the time

buyer beware :whistle::unsure:

S

Susanna

well, at the risk of hurting someone's feelings, there is actually a 'type' of personality that buys into it

thats' solid research

like the alien hunters who show modern carvings or what not and state they are thousands of years old

happens all the time

buyer beware :whistle::unsure:
Well, don’t be afraid of hurting my feelings because I don’t have any😁.

This reminds me. I know this guy, deep down in the Louisiana swamplands, 10 inches beard, state of the art tinfoil hat, feeding on moonshine and crawfish. That man, he told me (I’ll have to translate it from French), “Darling dearest. It is so true. Yes, so true. I have seen them (the aliens). Come to my cabin. I will show you then! Come, darling!

LOL

I can only imagine what he had in mind😁.

7seasrekeyed

Well, don’t be afraid of hurting my feelings because I don’t have any😁.

This reminds me. I know this guy, deep down in the Louisiana swamplands, 10 inches beard, state of the art tinfoil hat, feeding on moonshine and crawfish. That man, he told me (I’ll have to translate it from French), “Darling dearest. It is so true. Yes, so true. I have seen them (the aliens). Come to my cabin. I will show you then! Come, darling!

LOL

I can only imagine what he had in mind😁.

well I wouldn't peg you as a conspiracy theorist anyway

whatever he had in mind (like we don't know) twern't the aliens

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I was in the Strategic Air Command and worked with NASA. My former father in law worked at White Sands and at NASA Houston. I know the space program was real and really was, a waste of money. There's nothing to harvest so no profit motive for returning to the moon and Mars is an uninhabitable desert worse than Antarctica. We can go there but the term; 'diminishing returns' applies. We need a vehicle that dosn't require any known fuel and is nearly free to get away from our own solar system. It also has to defy time as we know it to actually return in a lifetime. There's also Human necessitates like food, air and gravity to stay alive. I'd be happier if Apollo 11 was fake!
Great quote! Our limitations are important. And I goofed on that- Alan Shepard flew an Atlas

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
The Moon landings took place during the cold war. If the landing was a hoax the Kremlin would have been delighted to expose the
'US lies' In fact the Russians sent a probe to the Moon which arrived exactly when Apollo 11 did but there was no expose printed in Pravda at the time or any time after.
As much as I don't trust the government at times, there were frightening national security risks then, like 4,000 Megaton's aimed at us, not one North Korean, and nuclear war came down to a phone call. government authority, which is God-given, might have to classify dangerous info at times, but i know we went to the moon, and they did not have the computer technology to simulate zero-G video.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The Moon landings took place during the cold war. If the landing was a hoax the Kremlin would have been delighted to expose the
'US lies' In fact the Russians sent a probe to the Moon which arrived exactly when Apollo 11 did but there was no expose printed in Pravda at the time or any time after.
I remember when it was reported in '69. I think the USSR was checking to see if we really made it.

Being from the Star Trek generation, I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I even resented it monopolizing the TV. I wanted to watch Adam 12 or something like that.

My dad went outside with wide angle field glasses trying to see if it was real. I don't think he realized how far away it really is. My son in law said he saw the reflection of something metallic with a digital telescope.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
I read that many people of that time believed the moon landing to be bunkum, and most simply changed the channel to something more interesting and believable.

If one was going to fake a moon landing, wouldn't obtaining photographs of some impressive looking gear be one of the first objectives to achieve, even if one was the laziest scammer in the world?
These things are not conjecture. When Skylab re-entered the atmosphere in 1979, part of it landed in Australia and Australia issued a $400 fine to NASA for littering. It wasn't paid until 2009 when a radio DJ took up a donation to pay it off. I suppose Australia just made up their own burned chunk of an oxygen tank to help the United States out with the scam? Is EVERYTHING out there some kind of conspiracy?

Mar 21, 2019
These things are not conjecture. When Skylab re-entered the atmosphere in 1979, part of it landed in Australia and Australia issued a $400 fine to NASA for littering. It wasn't paid until 2009 when a radio DJ took up a donation to pay it off. I suppose Australia just made up their own burned chunk of an oxygen tank to help the United States out with the scam? Is EVERYTHING out there some kind of conspiracy?
Australia also helped NASA out during the original moon landing scam. Remember how one of the dishes NASA used to "receive the signal" was in Australia? And when Australia starts moving in a direction unhelpful to the US military, it's leader goes mysteriously missing? To believe a small country as Australia is not controlled is quite naive.

All/most countries are interconnected and controlled by the same people. Why do you think the number of countries without a reserve bank keeps decreasing with every new war? I think the debt based slavery which has been introduced to the world may be part of the fulfillment of the prophecies of Revelation. The space hoaxes (the moon, Mars, space stations, aliens etc.) provide evidence for the religious aspect of the slavery.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Australia also helped NASA out during the original moon landing scam. Remember how one of the dishes NASA used to "receive the signal" was in Australia? And when Australia starts moving in a direction unhelpful to the US military, it's leader goes mysteriously missing? To believe a small country as Australia is not controlled is quite naive.

All/most countries are interconnected and controlled by the same people. Why do you think the number of countries without a reserve bank keeps decreasing with every new war? I think the debt based slavery which has been introduced to the world may be part of the fulfillment of the prophecies of Revelation. The space hoaxes (the moon, Mars, space stations, aliens etc.) provide evidence for the religious aspect of the slavery.
There is nothing to remember about a "scam." The entire "We didn't really land on the Moon" conspiracy theory has been debunked so many times that belief in that theory is completely ludicrous. But I understand that for your Flat Earth theory to work you can't have satellites, you can't have rockets, and you can't have space shuttles. And in reality, for your theory to be correct, you can't have airplanes either, but just about all of us have ridden on one.

Your position denies things that any person with even the most basic working knowledge of physics know to be true. If the Earth were flat, there would be no gravity. There would be no sunset or sunrise. If one stands on the shore of the ocean that is large enough to contain no reference marks while looking directly out to sea, the curvature of the earth can be detected with the naked eye. Maye you could post one of those pictures of the "ice ledge" that, supposedly no one can get past that rings the world and is actually just a picture of a glacier. Those crack me up.

Mar 21, 2019
Maye you could post one of those pictures of the "ice ledge" that, supposedly no one can get past that rings the world and is actually just a picture of a glacier. Those crack me up.
As the edge of the Earth is a very dangerous place to explore, Flat Earthers seldom dare to venture into such uncharted territories.

However, we sent out a satellite, and, encountering the same technical difficulties than seem to prevent NASA posting real photographs of their space antics, I post a CGI of what we found! :)

3.jpg

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
As the edge of the Earth is a very dangerous place to explore, Flat Earthers seldom dare to venture into such uncharted territories.

However, we sent out a satellite, and, encountering the same technical difficulties than seem to prevent NASA posting real photographs of their space antics, I post a CGI of what we found! :)

View attachment 198925
You know, here in the Arctic we are very close to that edge. You can even drive right up to it. The updraft is amazing! You can soar for hours in a glider or even an airplane- just shut off the motor and save the fuel, but you gotta watch the ocean spray on the windshield- gotta have some good wipers. A portable toilet in the back or just out the window. Never seen a thermal like that--

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
You know, here in the Arctic we are very close to that edge. You can even drive right up to it. The updraft is amazing! You can soar for hours in a glider or even an airplane- just shut off the motor and save the fuel, but you gotta watch the ocean spray on the windshield- gotta have some good wipers. A portable toilet in the back or just out the window. Never seen a thermal like that--
Here's a good close-up:. https://images.app.goo.gl/k5iCYqjKnqX3Nxfp7

You can see what I mean--

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I felt that the Lord was encouraging me in the spirit to "witness to them." He must mean anyone reading this and to balance out the lighter discussions with the serious messages and warnings of the Bible. What is more important than space travel, is to value this world and heed the dire warnings of the Bible about stewardship. Our calling as Christians, is to share the message of the Bible that God is real, and that He does reveal this to those who seek him. The Earth is about life. And Jesus is about eternal life. We may joke about wrong ideas about the earth, but we should be careful not to make fun of people's beliefs that they may be basing on the Bible. I'm well over 50 and it has not been easy in life to be confronted with beliefs that I felt were stable being challenged. But Jesus himself challenged his disciples to challenge almost everything they believed in light of His Light and truth and presence in the world.

Maturity as a Christian sometimes means strengthening our beliefs by being more flexible in how we see reality and how our views match up with divine reality.
This is a part of humility.

The Bible is not meant to be a coffin, but to help us think outside the box. This makes us stronger Christians, to be able to quote the Bible in a way that leads to victory like Jesus did in dire spiritual warfare.

We all eventually end up facing things that are "not in the instruction manual," and situations that challenge our views of the world, and lead us to higher divine realities. In other words, God has the veto power over humanity. He is the only one who can do this without compromising His own word.

One story in the Bible about this is the owner of the vineyard paying the workers according to His authority and word, that some considered unfair, without compromising His own word. He pretty much said, "I own the vineyard, and don't complain about my decisions.". We will resolve things His way, since divine authority is higher than earthly authority. If people believe the Earth is flat because the Bible says so, He would probably lovingly agree, but lead someone gently into a higher truth. This applies to all beliefs, until they all match divine reality.
And the belief about an abyss in the Bible is real, and a very dire warning for those who fatally resist the light.

Mar 21, 2019
If people believe the Earth is flat because the Bible says so, He would probably lovingly agree, but lead someone gently into a higher truth. This applies to all beliefs, until they all match divine reality.
And the belief about an abyss in the Bible is real, and a very dire warning for those who fatally resist the light.
Amen. I genuinely believe that the Earth is flat, but you are correct. No one is going to hell for believing the Earth is a ball - it just gives an advantage to those who deny the existence of God. Yet when all is said and done, no one can come to the Father unless the Father calls him, so no matter what intellectual proof there is of God, one will not be convinced unless it is God's will.

But I did always think that the Arctic was the centre of the dish, and it was the Antarctic that was the edge... Hence the 24 hour days in the Arctic during Summer... :)

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
Amen. I genuinely believe that the Earth is flat, but you are correct. No one is going to hell for believing the Earth is a ball - it just gives an advantage to those who deny the existence of God. Yet when all is said and done, no one can come to the Father unless the Father calls him, so no matter what intellectual proof there is of God, one will not be convinced unless it is God's will.

But I did always think that the Arctic was the centre of the dish, and it was the Antarctic that was the edge... Hence the 24 hour days in the Arctic during Summer... :)
I found myself very confused after reading this... and then laughed for 10 minutes...