M
Mybrokenlessthenthree
Guest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsy2sV71uGM
Start the video at 1:20:00 and watch for a little bit at least tell 1:27:00
This guy "speaks in tongues" but the spirit he puts in people makes them all look drunk. With a touch they just fall, he brings someone on stages and it's all "I can't close my hands," They guy looks possessed, "it's just the physical body reacting to the power of God." I do not believe this! I have the spirit of God and he gives me strength but this type of physical manifestation used in such away seems, demonic...
Start the video at 1:20:00 and watch for a little bit at least tell 1:27:00
This guy "speaks in tongues" but the spirit he puts in people makes them all look drunk. With a touch they just fall, he brings someone on stages and it's all "I can't close my hands," They guy looks possessed, "it's just the physical body reacting to the power of God." I do not believe this! I have the spirit of God and he gives me strength but this type of physical manifestation used in such away seems, demonic...