Demonic Assault

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 15, 2019
Hello,

My name is Mathew Cooper and would really appreciate prayer support. I have been hearing voices for years now and just havnt been set free yet. They can be very aggressive toward me and cause me to feel like I'm living in hell. Any prayers would be really awesome!! Thanks guys!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It's doubtful that t is an assault by demons. Have you been tested for schizophrenia or mental disorders??

Dooms

Feb 8, 2018
Hello,

My name is Mathew Cooper and would really appreciate prayer support. I have been hearing voices for years now and just havnt been set free yet. They can be very aggressive toward me and cause me to feel like I'm living in hell. Any prayers would be really awesome!! Thanks guys!
Well, it's difficult to determine over the internet what precisely the source of your adversity is. However try living less - constant prayer and fasting. It's good for your spirit, and it will make the enemy uncomfortable. Also, understand that while evil and bad circumstances sometimes enter our lives here, the enemy and the world is ultimately overcome by the intervention of God though Jesus Christ. So pray to Him, he can help!

Oct 15, 2019
I have taken several medications for voices and they only make the problems and voices worse.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m very sorry to hear about your struggles, friend. I’m praying for God’s mighty power at work in your life. May He sustain you with His loving hand of grace and guide you as you look to Him. Also, it might be helpful to connect with a counselor. I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433. Hang in there.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one