F
Yes. Derek died several years ago, but, thankfully, his teachings on this topic have been preserved.Is that who this guy is?
People witnessed such things regularly back in Jesus' day and back in the days of the apostles. These same truths apply as much now as they did then, but Satan has worked feverishly to suppress them, and, unfortunately, he has been very successful in his pursuits. As a direct result, multitudes of Christians are still oppressed by things that Christ has already provided a means of deliverance for.This videos end is just out of this world or something that rarely anyone get to witness.
You sound pumped. How will we ever get you to sleep now?This videos end is just out of this world or something that rarely anyone get to witness.
You sound pumped. How will we ever get you to sleep now?
You sound pumped. How will we ever get you to sleep now?
You're hooked.I’m rewatching the end scene
You're hooked.
I have to leave for work shortly, but if you determine, with the aid of the Holy Spirit, that your problems are directly related to demonic oppression, then I can probably help you to better understand who you are in Christ so that you might truly be delivered. That would probably be a discussion that would require some time or a series of posts, but I would be willing to assist you in that if you think that it might be helpful. I know what it is like to be oppressed, so I know how you have been suffering. If I can help to alleviate your suffering, then I am all in as time permits me to be. In other words, I would just have to work around my work schedule while trying to help you.
There used to be a church about two hours away from me that did, and I visited it a few times in the past while witnessing many people, including myself, truly get delivered. Unfortunately, that pastor passed away several years ago.They need to do this at all churches and see what happens. I would love to witness it in person.
I hope so. I really believe that I can help you. It will just take a little bit of time, but you have already taken a massive step in the right direction. I have to leave for work shortly, so this might be my last post for a while. Get some peaceful rest, and we can talk more another time. God bless you.You are a Godsend
There used to be a church about two hours away from me that did, and I visited it a few times in the past while witnessing many people, including myself, truly get delivered. Unfortunately, that pastor passed away several years ago.
I hope so. I really believe that I can help you. It will just take a little bit of time, but you have already taken a massive step in the right direction. I have to leave for work shortly, so this might be my last post for a while. Get some peaceful rest, and we can talk more another time. God bless you.
If you guys can pray that any demonic influence leaves my house and exits all of my friends and family, I would appreciate it. Thank you.