Demons and Bipolar disorder

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

adsd

Senior Member
May 4, 2013
102
2
18
God has been showing me to speak up when I see things. for example: a girl ( I do know) I was visiting and saw a demon clinging to her left arm. I asked her if she felt anything with her ? I told her there was an evil spirit clinging to her left arm . she jumped up and yelled yes! for the past couple months she had been suffering nightmares , panic attacks, and something was telling her in these nightmare's that there was something wrong with her left side. leaving her to believe she had something wrong with her heart . she was believing she was going to die at age (22). depression had gotten hold of her over this. . we prayed and even as we were praying I saw it fading away.