Deplatforming trump and parler..A fearful left?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
People were on parler making death threats and parlor refused to moderate
FYI People on Twitter made death threats and many of them were Hollywood elites.

1. Madonna
  2. Johnny Depp
  3. Tom Arnold
  4. the View
  5. CNN Don Lemon
And California rep Maxine waters called for intimidating the POTUS supporters Who is calling for the removal of GOP reps who supported The POTUS? Who is trying to make sure those who wanted voter verification done are not able to get a job?

T

TheIndianGirl

I was on Parler and saw a few leftists calling for rape when you look at the comments. About that meme of the Hispanic guy, it was probably an oversight by Parler. Death threats are illegal (esp those specified/directed at people) and beyond the scope of free speech issues. However some death threats may not be illegal (such as those said during domestic fights) and the police may dismiss it. I do believe Parler and Gab would not want to be involved in illegal activities.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I was on Parler and saw a few leftists calling for rape when you look at the comments. About that meme of the Hispanic guy, it was probably an oversight by Parler. Death threats are illegal (esp those specified/directed at people).
Parler actually because they were new did not have moderators in place to support the full oversite. They were told about and those who made threats they removed them and the standard rules have always been threats are not tolerated. Right now Twitter has the Dinbat of Iran who has called for the death of all Jews repeatedly has a Twitter account Yet the POTUS who has called for peace and NO violence has been banned. Anyone here who thinks the POTUS supported the fools who did what they did at the Captial must be Biden voters and on some kind of mind-altering drug.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The reason Trump was banned from every social media site isn't it people are being radicalized by his rhetoric
This is typical Leftist baloney. How can people who uphold the Constitution, free and fair elections, and the rule of law be radicalized? Only the jihadists are radicalized by their imams. But that is perfectly fine with the media.
The reason parler was deplatformed is because people were on their making death threats band parlor refused to moderate
And what about the daily death threats by the MSM regarding the COVID scamdemic? If you don't lockdown, if you don't social distance, if you don't wear masks, if you don't get the bogus vaccine, YOU WILL DIE? Those were also death threats which have flourished for 12 months. Why were they not stopped since they were all bogus?

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
What has made great damage to the GOP is the election of Trump back in 2016. The Republicans could have put anyone on the ballot and beat HRC. But they went for Trump and secured a one term president.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
What has made great damage to the GOP is the election of Trump back in 2016. The Republicans could have put anyone on the ballot and beat HRC. But they went for Trump and secured a one term president.
The election was stolen from him...and for some reason they can’t stop the steal...or they are behind the scenes trying still to stop it. Idk...but it feels like a weird election.

If the dems really think they have it...why do they still seem scared about something?

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
The election was stolen from him...and for some reason they can’t stop the steal...or they are behind the scenes trying still to stop it. Idk...but it feels like a weird election.

If the dems really think they have it...why do they still seem scared about something?
I can’t answer for the Democrats because I’m a Republican. I just don’t think Trump has done my party any good.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I can’t answer for the Democrats because I’m a Republican. I just don’t think Trump has done my party any good.
What did he do that you think he didn’t do the party any good?

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
What did he do that you think he didn’t do the party any good?
He’s been a vocal representative for the division of the country. He had his chance to unite us, but instead he acted like the Obama administration by nurturing one part of the people.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
He’s been a vocal representative for the division of the country. He had his chance to unite us, but instead he acted like the Obama administration by nurturing one part of the people.
Hmmm...I didn’t see him dividing the country. The ones sowing division were his enemies...and he has quite a lot of them in Washington.

What part do you think he nurtured above the others?

Jul 23, 2018
i like EVERYTHING THE MAN DID.
Name one thing he did you do not like

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Haven't you heard? All death threats are equal, but some are more equal than others.

FYI People on Twitter made death threats and many of them were Hollywood elites.

1. Madonna
  2. Johnny Depp
  3. Tom Arnold
  4. the View
  5. CNN Don Lemon
And California rep Maxine waters called for intimidating the POTUS supporters Who is calling for the removal of GOP reps who supported The POTUS? Who is trying to make sure those who wanted voter verification done are not able to get a job?

K

kaylagrl

Best thing they ever did. Now we know who the swamp really is. Who the elites really are,and who we need to throw out next time round. Excellent president. Certainly one of the best.

K

kaylagrl

That's utterly untrue. Trump did more to help blacks than their own president did. He was willing to be president of the entire country, but the MSM came out day one ready to carve him like a Christmas turkey. They treated his wife like utter dirt. They lied about him. They did everything they could to bring him down with the help of their partners the Dems. No, it wasn't Trump that caused disunity, it was the Dems. It STILL is the Dems.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Just remember the Democrats called for unity but they in recorded time voted to impeach the POTUS but could not get done:

1. immigration reform
  2. the COVID-19 stimulus for American
  3. medical reform
and many many more. BUT in just a few days they voted to impeach the POTUS who is leaving in 6 days.

Jul 23, 2018
Just remember the Democrats called for unity but they in recorded time voted to impeach the POTUS but could not get done:

1. immigration reform
  2. the COVID-19 stimulus for American
  3. medical reform
and many many more. BUT in just a few days they voted to impeach the POTUS who is leaving in 6 days.
He is not leaving.

He is and was re elected.

The fraud was a huge mistake.
The voting machines were set in algorithm. For a biden win.

The trump voters were so massive in turn out that the algorithm could ot keep up. That is why they needed more ballots. So they manufactured votes.

It was way too radical to hide so they threw out the republican workers.

They are caught.

Trump will stay.

CS1

May 23, 2012
He is not leaving.

He is and was re elected.

The fraud was a huge mistake.
The voting machines were set in algorithm. For a biden win.

The trump voters were so massive in turn out that the algorithm could ot keep up. That is why they needed more ballots. So they manufactured votes.

It was way too radical to hide so they threw out the republican workers.

They are caught.

Trump will stay.
I am praying and asking God to do something prior to Jan 20th. But make no mistake God is going to have to do it. And I believe he can. However, I do like the POTUS he is not my savior nor my God. Here is one thing I would like you to consider.

Is it possible God has had enough of the United States and we are done? When Trump became POTUS in 2016 and it was clear to me God did that. The man too the attacks with supernatural resolve. There would not know a POTUS GOP candidate who I can see would have not collapsed under the four-year assault that Trump withstood. They would have called it quits.

God showed me this was a short time of Grace for our nation. 2021 will not be better my friend. IF God will not intervene after the much praying, seeking, asking, knocking, HE may not do it.

The United States of America has innocent blood on its hands and so does the church.

61 million babies murdered. Nothing more needs to be said. 61 million done which GOD said I HATE THE SHEDDING OF INNOCENT BLOOD! HE hates it! The church (many) as the nation, do not Fear the Living God. They have perverted HIS love to think God will compromise HIS word or Holiness. This SIN alone should have made all repent. This is more offensive than adultery, homosexuality, and drunkenness.
Leaders and church leaders have allowed the sin to happen because the Church, took on a feel-good message and not told the people and leaders God will hold our nation accountable.

61 million Innocent Blood crying OUT to the LIving God day and night. Do you really think God will not answer that cry?
This same God who took the land of Israel and place the people in captivity. destroy nations, and judged them for the poles of Ashtar and Ba alm who gave children as sacrifices that Jeroboam king of Israel did.

IF God does replace Trump in office that would be God who did it and that would mean the times will be hard but God is wanting the Church to rise up because they are a sleep.

The next thing that is going to happen in the United States Economy is going to take a big hit that will make the 2008 Bubble pop look like a glitch.

The hate the Left and GOP have for the POTUS as they just impeached him a second time in the House will come back to bite them because they are blinded by hate. They know not the enemy has sown discord amongst the brethren this too the Lord Hates.

WE need not to seek Trump back in office as much as I am praying for God to do something STILL. We need to pray God gets back into our nation because we are Going down. That message will not get the tithes coming on Sunday morning but the years of compromising the word of God and HIS holiness has brought us all to this point.