Deplatforming trump and parler..A fearful left?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
This is typical Leftist baloney. How can people who uphold the Constitution, free and fair elections, and the rule of law be radicalized? Only the jihadists are radicalized by their imams. But that is perfectly fine with the media.

And what about the daily death threats by the MSM regarding the COVID scamdemic? If you don't lockdown, if you don't social distance, if you don't wear masks, if you don't get the bogus vaccine, YOU WILL DIE? Those were also death threats which have flourished for 12 months. Why were they not stopped since they were all bogus?
No that's not a death threat
A death threat is saying you're going to kill me

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
actually what they said was if you do these things then it will reduce your chances of becoming infected with covid

CS1

May 23, 2012
saying you want to blow up the wh and calling for the shooting of the POTUS is against the law. Free speech doesn't protect that, and maybe you should go and look at the rioting of 2016 with President Trump's inaugural day. And listen to the Media coverage of it.
have you seen any pictures or live feed of it?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ngton-during-trump-inauguration-idUSKBN1540J7

after you watch this you can explain to me how that was ok?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Parler isn't like the big boys in Social Media...it's a startup and has manual moderating instead of AI moderation. Then because Twitter, Facebook and etc began the wholesale banning of Conservatives and Christians, Parler exploded with membership. More than they could handle do immediately. But as they were trying to address the issues with moderating the site they got dumped from the servers

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
But the de-platforming is really scary somewhat...

Because the Right can build a shadow/parallel economy. It probably will need to. It can build servers and server capable buildings (requires some special build-outs and connections) and create a respectable news service. (So many are ridiculous currently with propaganda and conspiracy theories)

But a social media that is for freedom of speech wouldn't be a horrible thing. And monetizing it won't be impossible either. There's several small ones available that can be fixed to suffice and compete.

Mar 23, 2016
Ari Fleischer slams Twitter's Dorsey for continuing to do 'damage' with account purges
Published 1 day ago

ARI FLEISCHER: I literally went on this device, a phone, and I put in the hashtag on Twitter #killTrump, and lots of stuff came up. So how in the world can Twitter, with a straight face, say their policy is to stop speech that promotes violence while they allow #killTrump to be on their site. The hypocrisy of Twitter is profound. The damage they’re doing to a republic in which there should be freedom, there should be speech and as much as they are a private group with a right to do this, when you exercise your right in wrongful ways you divide America. Twitter is standing now for the division of America...

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/ari-fleischer-slams-twitters-dorsey-for-continuing-to-do-the-damage

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Why do these people feel the need to rob us of dissenting opinions?

I like hearing all the various opinions. Especially the informed ones.

Do they have no answer because of laziness, arrogance or they are just wrong?

Why do they get to be the sole arbiter of what choices of ideas I have to choose from?

But...
As a small victory I have heard that Parler is back online.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Parler isn't like the big boys in Social Media...it's a startup and has manual moderating instead of AI moderation. Then because Twitter, Facebook and etc began the wholesale banning of Conservatives and Christians, Parler exploded with membership. More than they could handle do immediately. But as they were trying to address the issues with moderating the site they got dumped from the servers
Or could it just be that conservatives are the ones who post more fake news?