Depressed and I feel like giving up..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prisca
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Prisca

Guest
Man I just feel like dyeing already. I don't know what else the Lord wants from me. I'm tired of my home. I'm tired of my family. I'm just TIRED and ready to put this all to an end. I've been depressed for a few weeks. Don't worry. I don't and won't take my own life. I just hoping life somehow can just take my life so I don't have to. I love the Lord, but I don't know.. I'm so confused. I just wanted to type my feelings out. Any comments will do. I don't care.
 
My sista, I pray God opens your eyes to the greatness he has for you. God says he will never leave us or forsake us. Focus on the greatness that's inside of you because God lives inside of you. We have Power to change situations. Our Father has all Power. Ask Him to lead you and thank Him ahead of time for what He will be sending you be it Peace, Joy, Finances, Love, whatever you need. He already got it for you. Sometimes the wait is hard but it will come just believe.
 
JESUS please rain down peace abound this young woman who has depression. JESUS destroyed yoke, chains& bondage and lift up every burden abound Prisca. Rain down healing abound her life, fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit, protection, love, sound mind, and strong faith in your WORD that she shall be deliver in JESUS name! No weapon form against this young woman shall not prosper because she has the Victory and Prisca shall be a living TESTIMONY to others that she was healed by the BLOOD OF JESUS! AMEN!