Depressed and wanting everything to end

  • Thread starter Thread starter doll
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

doll

Guest
I hate my life.I just want it all to fade away, all the pain all the memories all the struggle.
I can't handle this anymore ,I was not cut out for this.
No parents, and I have no friends around me.
What will I do when I am ill,when my child is hungry and needs me but I can't get up and I can't provide.

No child should have to live the life I have.i
 

Attachments

  • psa 119mg142.jpg
    psa 119mg142.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 198
I take posts like this very seriously.
If you need to talk (and I won't dig into sexual or private matters like a predator) then let's talk. But don't let yourself hang thinking these thoughts.
Send me a pm, or someone else, and just let the words flow, I'll listen.
God will listen too, if you can't talk to someone here then pray to Him as you mean it. Just let it all out with tears if you have to, and post your complaint to God.
 
I along with cyphercat take this very seriously! I'm so sorry you are going through this! Please talk with someone whether it by cyphercat, me or someone else! I'm praying for you!
 
If you're going to make a post like this, please remember that in the future, people might care about you and actually worry themselves about how you are doing. But I will be easy about this because I made a fake suicide threat once. But I know that caring people invest themselves in responding.
 
You are doing a great job.- Hang in there, your child needs you. When you start thinking about wanting it to end, put it off until tomorrow. Do it every day if you have too. There is a better day a-comming.-I promise.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
things may seem overwhelming now, but trust me the good lord will use your life and your familys to make you a stronger woman in the end..and you'll be saying "wow I really made it..and I have a beautiful child to show for it"..it may not make sense at all but when you get to the other side of this trial..you will be amazed to look back in hindsight and know that it all was really a blessing..I wish you the very very best!
 
Hey Doll,

Hope u r feeling better.

I'm also going thru some tough times and I've felt very similar to you. Some of the problems are coming from the way u r letting yourself think. Have a look at my blogs to get an idea of the crap I'm dealing with

We are all too a degree conditioned to think this way and problem is when times are tough this thinking intensifies. If u like PM me and ill send you some info and exactly what type of thinking is causing you to feel this way. It's not religious but its not against Christ either as Christ didn't give us our minds to worry and in a religious sense it could be looked at as this thinking is coming from the enemy. The enemy is well versed in attacking us and if we don't run our minds properly we are very open to it.

Up to you