Depressed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2018
Hey everyone. Thank you for all of the prayers and words of encouragement. I feel really down today and tired.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey everyone. Thank you for all of the prayers and words of encouragement. I feel really down today and tired.
I feel the same way that's why I'm going to take a little nap. I pray that Jesus gives you a special healing and restorative touch and lifts the cloud of depression that is hovering over you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Praise God!
Lord let you continue to bless Roninbama and his prayers. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

B

Bella37

I feel the same way that's why I'm going to take a little nap. I pray that Jesus gives you a special healing and restorative touch and lifts the cloud of depression that is hovering over you.
I pray that same prayer for you Tourist!

In JESUS MIGHTY Name!
Amen & Amen!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I pray that same prayer for you Tourist!

In JESUS MIGHTY Name!
Amen & Amen!
Thank you so much. It has been a rough day but I feel much better now knowing that you're praying for me. God Bless You.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

My apologies for spelling your name wrong the first time :eek:

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
I'm a depression warrior here-- along with many here; I will pray for you this evening and pray these Psalms:

Psalm 40:
I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.
He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God.

I have been ill for several days and also feeling down, and it may be you have a mild medical issue, or even spiritual issues can cause chronic malaise too. If it persists, don't hesitate to seek comfort and help at a church, family, friends, or if you are not able to leave your room or house, maybe ask someone to come over and bring you some ready snacks-- or call someone-- or this forum is very helpful too, as you can see! it helps knowing people are praying for you, so that you don't feel alone. And many of these folks have become prayer warriors!

Depression can be deadly if a person isolates, so if it worsens, do'nt let that "avalanche" hit you-- the bad spirits look for people who are isolated and alone and might unleash some serious depression. Hospitals consider severe depression to be a medical emergency-- crisis line, and if all else fails, seek medical intervention.
Don't die alone in a foxhole. When there is so much help available--
keep upbeat or soothing radio on-- christian radio-- step out the door and feel the breeze--
dial up some ocean sounds on the internet--birds chirping...

[video=youtube;OG2eGVt6v2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2eGVt6v2o[/video]

you are going to rise from your bed, my friend, and sing to the Lord--
the power of God is real--
in the POWERFUL Name of Jesus of Nazareth...
Amen.
"May it be unto you according to your faith..."
if not in a moment, then in an hour;
if not in an hour, then in a day;
if not in a day, then soon...

the power of God has visited you through this forum and all these prayer warriors--
believe without seeing--

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry you’re feeling that way, friend. Would you like to share what’s happening with you? I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His comfort, strength, and peace. Looking forward to hear from you. Stay strong. Blessings!

Jan 27, 2018
My wife left me about a month ago. I feel like she keeps stringing me along and then doing things to hurt me. She said she wants a divorce, but she won’t talk about it. She won’t talk about anything. She is accusing me of being a narcissist and saying I’m giving our daughter narcissist traits. When I said I will go see a doctor if she really believed that, she says no, she read that it is hard to diagnose because people like me would just fool the doctors. Today I found out by email and our daughter. She has no job but she opened up another bank account. I don’t have access but she listed me as a contact. People at church are telling me that it sounds like she is trying to take me to the cleaners. I have made a lot of mistakes in my marriage.

B

Bella37

I'm a depression warrior here-- along with many here; I will pray for you this evening and pray these Psalms:

Psalm 40:
I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire.
He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.
He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God.

I have been ill for several days and also feeling down, and it may be you have a mild medical issue, or even spiritual issues can cause chronic malaise too. If it persists, don't hesitate to seek comfort and help at a church, family, friends, or if you are not able to leave your room or house, maybe ask someone to come over and bring you some ready snacks-- or call someone-- or this forum is very helpful too, as you can see! it helps knowing people are praying for you, so that you don't feel alone. And many of these folks have become prayer warriors!

Depression can be deadly if a person isolates, so if it worsens, do'nt let that "avalanche" hit you-- the bad spirits look for people who are isolated and alone and might unleash some serious depression. Hospitals consider severe depression to be a medical emergency-- crisis line, and if all else fails, seek medical intervention.
Don't die alone in a foxhole. When there is so much help available--
keep upbeat or soothing radio on-- christian radio-- step out the door and feel the breeze--
dial up some ocean sounds on the internet--birds chirping...

[video=youtube;OG2eGVt6v2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG2eGVt6v2o[/video]

you are going to rise from your bed, my friend, and sing to the Lord--
the power of God is real--
in the POWERFUL Name of Jesus of Nazareth...
Amen.
"May it be unto you according to your faith..."
if not in a moment, then in an hour;
if not in an hour, then in a day;
if not in a day, then soon...

the power of God has visited you through this forum and all these prayer warriors--
believe without seeing--
Hi, I asked GOD to help me as I am in agony with terrible Arthritis pain in many parts of my body, due to a serious accident I had years ago. I do have gr8 Faith, yet I have been depressed from all this pain. The Holy Spirit led me to your response & I am listening to the relaxing sounds, my body is starting to calm & I am actually feeling much better than before I read your kind & loving message to Robinbarma.

GOD BLESS YOUR HEART!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo :) <><<

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Bella, read my physical pain testimony. It's in my profile under the Blog tab... :)

Hi, I asked GOD to help me as I am in agony with terrible Arthritis pain in many parts of my body, due to a serious accident I had years ago. I do have gr8 Faith, yet I have been depressed from all this pain. The Holy Spirit led me to your response & I am listening to the relaxing sounds, my body is starting to calm & I am actually feeling much better than before I read your kind & loving message to Robinbarma.

GOD BLESS YOUR HEART!

Love & Hugs!

Bella xo :) <><<

BLJ

Feb 27, 2018
[FONT=&quot]Praying for gentleness and relaxation for you. You are worth it!

[/FONT]

Grace7

Mar 1, 2018
Praying for you today! Depression often accompanies separation and divorce, unfortunately. You’re experiencing major loss and major life changes at the same time and your emotions are fickle friends right now.

Do you have a Pastor or another counselor who is praying with your and providing spiritual guidance throughout this time? Friends, even Christians, can mean well but still give bad advice during times like this. I’ve experienced it firsthand. They mean well, but don’t always advise well.

In addition to regular appointments with your Pastor, are you getting some form of physical exercise in the gym or outside of your home? If you aren’t already doing it, don’t forget to set your alarm and stick to 7-8 hours of sleep a night, then get up and get moving! Don’t forget to eat healthy, as the chemicals in junk food heighten feelings of depression. One day at a time, and I’ll continue praying for you!