Depression

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angel173
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Angel173

Guest
My parents are "divored" almost a full year in June. Now they're talking about "getting back together" and my mom is trying to make me want to move back. The thought of it is depressing. I don't want them to get back together and I don't want to move. For once I'm happy where I am and I actually have friends who I can depend on and I finally fit in somewhere. But nooo no matter what I say about it they don't care. I just want to stay here and be happy is that too much to ask?
 

Attachments

  • 4a85a61e08995d36e26dade5bf7a2585.jpg
    4a85a61e08995d36e26dade5bf7a2585.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 95