Describe Yourself in Three Words Only

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ayifas

Oct 14, 2022
Amman, Jordan
I’ll refer to what someone said to me and is on my Facebook Profile: Scary but Impressive. 🤣

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I’ll refer to what someone said to me and is on my Facebook Profile: Scary but Impressive. 🤣
I so wanna steal that. I think some people around here would say that it fits.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Just to be clear...is this a two word Biden phrase or actual 3 words?

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Folksy yet erudite.

Somebody else gave me that label long, long ago on a forum far, far away. I think it was because I am from Tennessee, and talk like it, but I also have a vocabulary above average for this region. Or it might have been because I live in west Tennessee, a veritable gastronomic wasteland, but I have a penchant for good food.

"Lynx you seem folksy yet erudite, like a combination of beaux arts and banjos."

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
I could not reduce it to three so I will have to say "think outside the box"

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I could not reduce it to three so I will have to say "think outside the box"
Expert spherical thinker.

As opposed to linear thinking, which draws a line from the problem to the solution, spherical thinking is better at taking the whole situation and looking at it from all sides to perhaps find a better solution that is more indirect.