G
GRA
Guest
Me too...Mine is a dark royal blue with no pictures, a little darker than this writing.
Solid background - the color of this text.
"RGB=#000080"
.
Me too...Mine is a dark royal blue with no pictures, a little darker than this writing.
Mine is a dark royal blue with no pictures, a little darker than this writing. It's hard for me to find icons within the pictures, so I don't use them. I guess I'm just a simpleton.![]()
I not has one![]()
Nod, I feel sorry that you don't have a desktop wallpaper. So I will send you a photo of myself and you can use it as your background. No need to thank me Nod, I'm a very giving person that likes to help people. We will consider that my good deed for the day!!!
I cant wait..![]()
Follow the picture...and then click in the top box on the screen that pops up. Choose the picture that you want and click ok. Then click upload to the right of the box. Once it uploads then click close at the very bottom of the window.
Clearly my Christmas is just beginning.
As a thank you in return I'll be sending some cd's of me singing my rendition of Grandma got run over by a reindeer, you can play it while your sleeping, and eating and driving.. It looks like you'll be getting your Christmas wish after all. All me.....aaaalllll the time.
Your welcome![]()
I think you have to be a subscriber here in order to do that.
Hmm... I don't think the person who sent me a picture in a link was a subscriber, but don't quote me on that,lol.
If you mean a PM box on the forum, just click the little icon I have circled in the picture below. Then put the web address to your picture there. You can hit the "preview" button before you actually send PM to make sure it works. Not all places will allow you to link to an image from their site though.Hey maybe you can tell me how to post a picture in a pm box! I tried posting a link from a website to get a picture by itself to come up and I get nothing! I have tried it four times.
And now I'm concerned that I have clearly defined myself as the most boring cc'er. Hmmm
Aw, but that pic leaves so much to the imagination. I mean, you can pretend it's covering photos of Narnia, that you are seeing the depths of the sea, or that the stars refuse to shine at night, that night.