A
Acts13
Guest
I thought I would share something about my very recent meditation. It relates to our and my destiny. I have been very focused but on the wrong things. My main focus has been on things below and not above. The following scripture was preached on Sunday by brother Charles. We need to hear the scripture and open our hearts to it and understand it. Christ died for us so we can see him one day and for eternity. Would you and I want to spend eternity with our Lord who is awesomely described in the pages of the N.T.
"1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is youra life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory".
"1Therefore, since you have been raised with Christ, strive for the things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4When Christ, who is youra life, appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory".