R
rdbseekingafterhim
Guest
After lots of research I think I have finally figured out the issue. I have open doors that the enemy can still access in my life. I thought I had closed them with the Lord's help. However, the root is still implanted in my life it seems. So I figured out what to do. First I must repent of my sins. Second I must turn away from it. Thirdly change things in my life so that I am less likely to fall into the trap again.
My question is how do you eliminate rage. I still have a temper it seems. I thought God helped me out with it. I still had the door cracked and had a demon slip in unnoticed apparently. So now I need to spend time trying to figure out the renewing your mind process and get more lasting change rather than a quick fix.
It's one of the reasons why I spend so much time in the word praying and listening to Christian music. Just a small amount of demonic influence can derail me. I wish it wasn't that way. I need prayer for lasting change so that when demonic attacks happen I can with stand the enemy.
My question is how do you eliminate rage. I still have a temper it seems. I thought God helped me out with it. I still had the door cracked and had a demon slip in unnoticed apparently. So now I need to spend time trying to figure out the renewing your mind process and get more lasting change rather than a quick fix.
It's one of the reasons why I spend so much time in the word praying and listening to Christian music. Just a small amount of demonic influence can derail me. I wish it wasn't that way. I need prayer for lasting change so that when demonic attacks happen I can with stand the enemy.