[h=4]Receiving God’s Heart[/h][h=6]The same choice God presented to Derek is now before us. Will we receive God’s heart for the nation in which we live? How will we respond to the knowledge that God is in control? With indifference and selfishness? Or by standing in the gap—taking the humble step to intercede fervently for our nation?
It’s a big step—and a challenging one. But if you are willing to take it, let’s do so together with the following prayer:[/h]
A commitment of this magnitude always requires cultivation and support—and we want to affirm you in the step you have taken. One way we can help is by providing you with Derek’s moving and informative message, God’s Heart for America. We are happy to offer this to you free of charge. All you have to do is download it using the link below.
Many people ask how we can continue to make Derek’s materials available to those who request them. One reason we can do so is that you and other partners enable us to continue this work of Derek Prince Ministries through your prayers and your generous financial support. Thank you so much for empowering us to encourage so many others. We are grateful to you for your wonderful help.[/h] [h=4]God is in Control[/h][h=6]It could be possible that this letter has met a need in your life far beyond what we have discussed. Maybe the swirling world issues are not your greatest concern right now. Perhaps the personal struggle pressing against you is much tougher and more urgent. Whatever you are facing, isn’t it encouraging to realize that God is in control—not only over nations and the rulers of the world, but also over every personal issue we face?
Whether it is on a global level or in the tender places of your personal life, the truth we have affirmed in these few paragraphs makes all the difference for you and me. It remains the bedrock upon which you and I are able to build our lives: God is in control.[/h][h=6]All the best,[/h]
[h=6][/h]
[h=6]Dick Leggatt
President, DPM–USA
P.S. We send our love and thanks to you for the vital part you are playing in extending Derek Prince’s teaching to others. Please take this opportunity to download his inspiring message, God’s Heart for America—or to pass along this resource to someone you care about. Thanks again![/h]
It’s a big step—and a challenging one. But if you are willing to take it, let’s do so together with the following prayer:[/h]
[h=6] Lord, I admit that I have been shaken by what I have seen taking place in the world around me. I repent for wondering whether You are in control of what is taking place in my nation. I ask You to forgive me now for those times when I have doubted You.
With this prayer, I affirm the truth of Psalm 2. You, O God, are in control. You have installed Jesus, Your Son, as King forever on Your throne. He is in charge. You are in control.
Rather than acting indifferent to that truth, I choose now to offer myself to You in intercession. In the same way that Derek described, I ask You now: please give me Your heart for my nation. Help me to see it as You see it. Allow me to be part of Your solution as You bring restoration and redemption to my land.
I humble myself before You. I want to be a faithful disciple You can count on to stand in the gap in intercession for my nation and for the people in it.
You are in control, O Lord. You have all power and authority to bring the change and breakthroughs that are so desperately needed. Amen.[/h]
[h=4][/h][h=4]An Army of Intercessors[/h][h=6]You and I have just enlisted in the army of intercessors God is engaging in these days. This is not a one-time, short-term event. It goes way beyond the prayer we have just prayed together. We have asked the Lord to give us His heart for our nation—and that burden will continue with us as we intercede in the weeks and months ahead.With this prayer, I affirm the truth of Psalm 2. You, O God, are in control. You have installed Jesus, Your Son, as King forever on Your throne. He is in charge. You are in control.
Rather than acting indifferent to that truth, I choose now to offer myself to You in intercession. In the same way that Derek described, I ask You now: please give me Your heart for my nation. Help me to see it as You see it. Allow me to be part of Your solution as You bring restoration and redemption to my land.
I humble myself before You. I want to be a faithful disciple You can count on to stand in the gap in intercession for my nation and for the people in it.
You are in control, O Lord. You have all power and authority to bring the change and breakthroughs that are so desperately needed. Amen.[/h]
A commitment of this magnitude always requires cultivation and support—and we want to affirm you in the step you have taken. One way we can help is by providing you with Derek’s moving and informative message, God’s Heart for America. We are happy to offer this to you free of charge. All you have to do is download it using the link below.
Many people ask how we can continue to make Derek’s materials available to those who request them. One reason we can do so is that you and other partners enable us to continue this work of Derek Prince Ministries through your prayers and your generous financial support. Thank you so much for empowering us to encourage so many others. We are grateful to you for your wonderful help.[/h] [h=4]God is in Control[/h][h=6]It could be possible that this letter has met a need in your life far beyond what we have discussed. Maybe the swirling world issues are not your greatest concern right now. Perhaps the personal struggle pressing against you is much tougher and more urgent. Whatever you are facing, isn’t it encouraging to realize that God is in control—not only over nations and the rulers of the world, but also over every personal issue we face?
Whether it is on a global level or in the tender places of your personal life, the truth we have affirmed in these few paragraphs makes all the difference for you and me. It remains the bedrock upon which you and I are able to build our lives: God is in control.[/h][h=6]All the best,[/h]
[h=6][/h]
[h=6]Dick Leggatt
President, DPM–USA
P.S. We send our love and thanks to you for the vital part you are playing in extending Derek Prince’s teaching to others. Please take this opportunity to download his inspiring message, God’s Heart for America—or to pass along this resource to someone you care about. Thanks again![/h]

