Did George Floyd actually die from cardiac arrest?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Why two different reports?

The autopsy report from Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office concludes the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." That conclusion, death due to heart failure, differs from the one reached by an independent examiner hired by the Floyd family; that report listed the cause of death as "asphyxiation from sustained pressure."

https://www.npr.org/sections/live-u...eorge-floyd-had-positive-test-for-coronavirus

Source to actual autopsy in article.

Apr 29, 2012
I'm not trying to be a smart a** but what difference does it make?

Responsibility for the death is still on the police regardless - isn't it?
The charges would be the same - right?

acts5_29

Apr 17, 2020
Everybody dies from cardiac arrest. That's why you're required to list TWO causes of death on the death warrant.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm not trying to be a smart a** but what difference does it make?

Responsibility for the death is still on the police regardless - isn't it?
The charges would be the same - right?
It does matter if it was a heart attack vs direct contact with the knee on the back. Also having 4 different drugs in the system probably didn't help.

But then the family had their own autopsy done and it was changed to asphyxiation from sustained pressure.

Just oddly convenient and oddly what was seen as coordinated groups show up at different locations around the country and Europe that turned violent.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Everybody dies from cardiac arrest. That's why you're required to list TWO causes of death on the death warrant.
Asphyxiation from sustained pressure wasn't in the original autopsy but instead a heart attack that complicated the use of force. It is different if the heart failed vs the knee being the tool to kill the man.

I'm simply looking at the difference and asking why?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Before the video of the actual events came out, police claimed George Floyd resisted arrest.

The video footage shows zero resistance to arrest on George Floyd's part.

Clearly what the police say varies from the truth of the matter.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I'm not a doctor or anything, but looks like to me it could be either or and it still would be the cops fault. I would think three people kneeling on someone's back and neck for 8 minutes or so, while he was saying he couldn't breath and yelling for his mother could cause a heart attack as well as asphyxiation.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Before the video of the actual events came out, police claimed George Floyd resisted arrest.

The video footage shows zero resistance to arrest on George Floyd's part.

Clearly what the police say varies from the truth of the matter.
The video footage though is only the part where Floyd is already in handcuffs. At least what I saw. But this is about the autopsy report.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I'm not a doctor or anything, but looks like to me it could be either or and it still would be the cops fault. I would think three people kneeling on someone's back and neck for 8 minutes or so, while he was saying he couldn't breath and yelling for his mother could cause a heart attack as well as asphyxiation.
I'll get back to this thread as I am seeking a coroner's experience on this to see if that is a normal procedure or if this happens often.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The video footage though is only the part where Floyd is already in handcuffs. At least what I saw. But this is about the autopsy report.
George Floyd is shown being handcuffed, if I remember correctly.

The point is, though, that without third party video footage, what we would have been told by the police
would have varied so far from the truth as to be unrecognizable as fact in light of the truth of the matter.

That would likewise also in all probability include any police autopsy report.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
George Floyd is shown being handcuffed if I remember correctly.

The point is, though, that without third party video footage, what we would have been told by the police
would have varied so far from the truth as to be unrecognizable as fact in light of the truth of the matter.

That would likewise also in all probability include any police autopsy report.
Maybe, maybe not. Isolated incidents in less backed by evidence cannot jump to the conclusion that the probability of corruption is high and likely to happen. The results being our justice system is completely broke and we need to hire our own investigators or get our own private autopsy done for our family.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
Why two different reports?
The official autopsy findings showed no life threatening injuries to Mr. Floyd, Mr. Floyd had a seriously diseased heart and the drug screen

Compound Result Units Matrix Source
Caffeine Positive mcg/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Cotinine Positive ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 003 - Hospital Blood
11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 001 - Hospital Blood
Cannabinoids Presump Pos ng/mL 012 - Urine
Amphetamines Presump Pos ng/mL 012 - Urine
Fentanyl / Metabolite Presump Pos ng/mL 012 - Urine
Morphine - Free 86 ng/mL 012 - Urine

except for being complicated by the Law Enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.

The private medical exam requested by the attorney for Floyds' family shows no heart condition or drug findings.

George Floyd is shown being handcuffed, if I remember correctly.
Did you see the white packet fall to the ground as he sat down against the building after being lead over to the sidewalk from his vehicle.

The point is, though, that without third party video footage, what we would have been told by the police would have varied so far from the truth as to be unrecognizable as fact in light of the truth of the matter.
That might be norm for law enforcement officers in your country, but the police officers had body cameras with audio so your comment is has no merit whatsoever.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I had someone send me this. I'm no doctor as to understand the amount of drugs in the system vs how much is problematic especially when related to his already underlying health issues. Not sure of the source but I can verify that much of the post is straight from the autopsy report.

That shows a loss of control.Floyd tested positive for Fentanyl 11 ng/mL.
Blood concentrations of 7 ng/ml have been associated with fatalities where multi drugs were used.
Floyd was a multiple drug user.

Floyd tested positive for Norfentanyl at 5.6 ng/mL a metabolite of Fentanyl.
NOTE: The body metabolizes Fentanyl into Norfentanyl.
Floyd tested positive for 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL. 4-ANPP is an intermediate in the synthesis of fentanyl and related opioids and is often found as an impurity in fentanyl preparations.

A urine drug screen confirmation 86 ng/mL of free morphine.
(NOTE: The body metabolizes opioids like Fentanyl into morphine.)

Floyd tested positive for 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL.
That means he smoked weed.

Floyd tested positive for Caffeine.
Apparently Floyd ate No-Doz by the handful and slugged down 5-hour Energy Drinks, which are caffeine based.
Caffeine may seem harmless, but it is a stimulant that increases heart rate and spikes blood pressure up.
People with hypertension should limit their caffeine intake.
Floyd apparently did not limit his caffeine intake.

Floyd had 19 ng/mL of Methamphetamine in his system.
Methamphetamine can cause confusion, hallucinations, convulsions, and circulatory collapse.
A man with high blood pressure and heart disease should not be getting high on Meth.

There is one more section in the autopsy report that precludes murder charges:
The microscopic examination.

The pathologist doing the autopsy takes multiple tissue samples from each organ in the body.
The samples are sent into one end of Histology and come out the other end as slides that a pathologist can examine at the cellular level under a microscope.

Seven slides of George Floyd's liver showed marked congestion.
Eight slides of his kidney showed marked congestion.
Nine slides of Floyd's adrenal glands showed marked congestion.
Nine slides of his spleen showed marked congestion.
Marked used in this context means evident and clearly noticeable.

The most important slides, the slides with the big picture, concern Floyd's brain.

The pathologist that did the autopsy took tissue sections from Floyd's hippocampus, cerebellum, cerebral cortex, and midbrain.
The microscopic architecture of Floyd's brain was normal.
The slides did not show any sign of hypoxic - ischemia, or reactive, neoplastic, or inflammatory changes.

Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy is the result of a lack of oxygen to the brain. The lack of oxygen quickly damages brain cells.
Floyd's brain cells did not show any hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. None.
Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy is present in all strangulations.

The slides of Floyd's brain disprove what people think they saw in the video of Floyd's arrest.
The video looks bad, but Chauvin's actions did not kill Floyd.

Apr 29, 2012

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
''The slides of Floyd's brain disprove what people think they saw in the video of Floyd's arrest.
The video looks bad, but Chauvin's actions did not kill Floyd. '

Curious the judge issued a gag order
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...s-charged-in-george-floyd-killing/ar-BB16xNGY

If Cjauvin is acquitted we will have one heck of a manure storm
Do you have a link to the slide information you refer to? There is nothing to that effect in the article you linked.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
The slides of Floyd's brain disprove what people think they saw in the video of Floyd's arrest.
Are you talking about the video made by the person who pulled up behind George Floyd's vehicle and begin filming before the cops even arrived to Cup Food grocery store? That wasn't a video of Mr. Floyd's arrest. Why do I say that.

Simple, Mr. Floyd got "naloxoned" so that they could get the footage of him dying in Police custody. In order to do that they needed to make sure that they got footage from the initial encounter since Mr. Floyd was technically a dead man after he was given the lethal injection of meth laced with opioids.

While he was revived by using naloxone, it only works for a short period of time before the body began processing the opioids again unless naloxone is administered again. Mr. Floyd denied even being on anything, and it is quite possible he didn't know about the fentanyl, or maybe that is the reason Mr. Floyd made the following statement obtained from transcript of the audio from the body cam worn by the officers.

"Come on, man. Oh, oh. I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe. Ah! They'll kill me. They'll kill me. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Oh!"

There is no way one can interpret that Mr. Floyd was referring to the Officers when he said to the officers "They'll kill me," But I can't breath is code for take me to the hospital, so Mr. Floyd knew something was wrong but he couldn't say anything about what was going on, or at least what he thought was going on. In case you were not aware, you can revive a person from a opioid overdose, and the revived overdose victim can be totally unaware of becoming unconscious from the overdose.

Since the view from the surveillance camera on the exterior of the Dragon Wok restaurant would have been blocked by Mr. Floyd's vehicle and using the PLT camera of the Islam meeting hall under the Cup Foods grocery store would have been way to obvious, then they had to make sure they obtained unobstructed footage from the initial contact. Hence the mystery vehicle pulling up behind Mr. Floyd's vehicle and already recording by the time the police approached Mr. Floyd's vehicle.

However, how long the revived overdose victim will remain conscious will depend upon the amount of drugs in their system. Naloxone only temporarily stops the body from processing the opioids in their system, in which case naloxone would need to be administered again until professional medical care could be obtained

What good would it do to get footage of his death at the hands of the Police if the money shot is hidden behind the vehicle. So the vehicle pulls up behind Mr. Floyds vehicle just moments before the Police arrive in front of the Cups Food store across the street. Once it stops the driver and begins filming, nobody gets into this vehicle nor does anyone get out of this vehicle from the time it stops. Once they have Mr. Floyd out of his vehicle and walk him to the sidewalk, the vehicle drives off.

If Mr. Floyd had collapsed, which it appears almost did trying to exit his vehicle, but that was just the unsteady gait normally found in those who have been revived from an opioid overdose, and thanks to the assistance of the Police Officer to help Mr. Floyd get out of his vehicle so that he didn't fall down. But had Mr. Floyd lost consciousness and died getting out of his vehicle then the footage from the Dragon Wok camera wouldn't have been of any use, since the view would have been blocked by Mr. Floyd's vehicle itself. Remember Blacks lives matter.

Just to point out another fact, it is no coincidence that the store clerk came out of the store at 7:57 p.m. allegedly pursuing Mr. Floyd, although the fact you don't see Mr. Floyd returning to his vehicle in any footage contradicts the distance of travel that store clerk would have had to made to reach the front door from the cash register area relative to the distance Mr. Floyd inside the store would have had to traveled to make it back to his vehicle. There is no footage of Mr. Floyd entering the building because he never did enter the store or pass a counterfeit bill around the time of his death.

Yet the footage shows, the store clerks exit the Cup Foods building and proceed to Mr. Floyd's vehicle whereby the store clerk just stops at Mr. Floyd's side of the vehicle for a second before proceeding around the front of the vehicle where he momentarily stops before proceeding back to the Cup Foods store. It is no coincidence that the store clerks returns inside the store @ 7:58 p.m. and waits 3 minutes before calling 911 at 8:01 p.m. {Listen to what is said @ 02:39 in the video in the spoiler box and you will understand why the wait to call 911.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4ysD6rrBM

FYI: A little background of the family business of Cup Foods grocery store: FINDLAW Court Records

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Are you talking about the video made by the person who pulled up behind George Floyd's vehicle and begin filming before the cops even arrived to Cup Food grocery store? That wasn't a video of Mr. Floyd's arrest. Why do I say that.

Simple, Mr. Floyd got "naloxoned" so that they could get the footage of him dying in Police custody. In order to do that they needed to make sure that they got footage from the initial encounter since Mr. Floyd was technically a dead man after he was given the lethal injection of meth laced with opioids.

While he was revived by using naloxone, it only works for a short period of time before the body began processing the opioids again unless naloxone is administered again. Mr. Floyd denied even being on anything, and it is quite possible he didn't know about the fentanyl, or maybe that is the reason Mr. Floyd made the following statement obtained from transcript of the audio from the body cam worn by the officers.

"Come on, man. Oh, oh. I cannot breathe. I cannot breathe. Ah! They'll kill me. They'll kill me. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Oh!"

There is no way one can interpret that Mr. Floyd was referring to the Officers when he said to the officers "They'll kill me," But I can't breath is code for take me to the hospital, so Mr. Floyd knew something was wrong but he couldn't say anything about what was going on, or at least what he thought was going on. In case you were not aware, you can revive a person from a opioid overdose, and the revived overdose victim can be totally unaware of becoming unconscious from the overdose.

Since the view from the surveillance camera on the exterior of the Dragon Wok restaurant would have been blocked by Mr. Floyd's vehicle and using the PLT camera of the Islam meeting hall under the Cup Foods grocery store would have been way to obvious, then they had to make sure they obtained unobstructed footage from the initial contact. Hence the mystery vehicle pulling up behind Mr. Floyd's vehicle and already recording by the time the police approached Mr. Floyd's vehicle.

However, how long the revived overdose victim will remain conscious will depend upon the amount of drugs in their system. Naloxone only temporarily stops the body from processing the opioids in their system, in which case naloxone would need to be administered again until professional medical care could be obtained

What good would it do to get footage of his death at the hands of the Police if the money shot is hidden behind the vehicle. So the vehicle pulls up behind Mr. Floyds vehicle just moments before the Police arrive in front of the Cups Food store across the street. Once it stops the driver and begins filming, nobody gets into this vehicle nor does anyone get out of this vehicle from the time it stops. Once they have Mr. Floyd out of his vehicle and walk him to the sidewalk, the vehicle drives off.

If Mr. Floyd had collapsed, which it appears almost did trying to exit his vehicle, but that was just the unsteady gait normally found in those who have been revived from an opioid overdose, and thanks to the assistance of the Police Officer to help Mr. Floyd get out of his vehicle so that he didn't fall down. But had Mr. Floyd lost consciousness and died getting out of his vehicle then the footage from the Dragon Wok camera wouldn't have been of any use, since the view would have been blocked by Mr. Floyd's vehicle itself. Remember Blacks lives matter.

Just to point out another fact, it is no coincidence that the store clerk came out of the store at 7:57 p.m. allegedly pursuing Mr. Floyd, although the fact you don't see Mr. Floyd returning to his vehicle in any footage contradicts the distance of travel that store clerk would have had to made to reach the front door from the cash register area relative to the distance Mr. Floyd inside the store would have had to traveled to make it back to his vehicle. There is no footage of Mr. Floyd entering the building because he never did enter the store or pass a counterfeit bill around the time of his death.

Yet the footage shows, the store clerks exit the Cup Foods building and proceed to Mr. Floyd's vehicle whereby the store clerk just stops at Mr. Floyd's side of the vehicle for a second before proceeding around the front of the vehicle where he momentarily stops before proceeding back to the Cup Foods store. It is no coincidence that the store clerks returns inside the store @ 7:58 p.m. and waits 3 minutes before calling 911 at 8:01 p.m. {Listen to what is said @ 02:39 in the video in the spoiler box and you will understand why the wait to call 911.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB4ysD6rrBM

FYI: A little background of the family business of Cup Foods grocery store: FINDLAW Court Records
They was saying the autopsy of the brain didn't seem to match what he was doing in the video. It seems he swallowed the drugs that he intended to sell.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
So the cop was part of the ruse???
Idk that is part of a conspiracy. I'm simply just looking at the autopsy report. The facts do not line up with the media on how Floyd died. The officer was still using too much force as in Floyd didn't need restraining for 8+ minutes. The report simply states that it wasn't the knee that killed Floyd. You can read the report for yourself.

As for a ruse well idk some people are claiming it was a set up, some claiming the guy in the video changed after he was put into the tinted vehicle. But the evidence for that isn't very good in my opinion.

Sep 13, 2018
Idk that is part of a conspiracy. I'm simply just looking at the autopsy report. The facts do not line up with the media on how Floyd died. The officer was still using too much force as in Floyd didn't need restraining for 8+ minutes. The report simply states that it wasn't the knee that killed Floyd. You can read the report for yourself.

As for a ruse well idk some people are claiming it was a set up, some claiming the guy in the video changed after he was put into the tinted vehicle. But the evidence for that isn't very good in my opinion.
So you believe that had that cop not had his knee on his neck, He would still be dead? We know for a fact that he had the Covid virus. One of the major symptoms was lack of oxygen right?