I don't insist on any name for Jesus. I don't judge others. I especially don't judge others who use a different name for Jesus. Yet it seems clear to me that those who are English speaking and insist on calling Jesus by a Hebrew name, not revealed in scripture, more than likely have an agenda.
I have seen it many times before. Those in the HRM want others to live as the Jews do. They nail a Mesuza on their door post, wear a talit, eat Kosher foods only, observe the Sabbath and other Jewish holidays. Some even go so far down that rabbit whole they reject Christ and become a Jew.
I guess I assume that those in the HRM are not Spirit led, as commanded in the NT. They are Hebrew culture led, Law led and feel like it helps them get closer to God. I guess I also assume that those in the HRM are deceived and/or are deceivers as they encourage others to become a Jew-Christian with them.
God is not respecter of persons. God does not prefer prayers in any particular language. God does not prefer any particular culture and there is no advantage before God by saying Yeshua, Yahoshua, or any other Jewish term.