Did Jesus Miss It?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
New King James Version
For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me.

Moses told us creation was a six day event and God rested on the 7th. The NT in Colossians 1:16 declares Jesus as Creator. Scripture say death entered the world thru sin.... Evolution says says there was million of years before humans, when dionasorses and yada... yada...., died.... could death enter the world before the fall of Adam and Eve? Is the Bible wrong or Jesus (for when death entered the world for believing Moses)?

Noose

Apr 18, 2016
Evolution says nothing.

Life can only come from life. Life can not come from non-life; even the words life and Non-life(lifeless) testifies the fact that life takes preeminence and source of everything including non-life (without life).

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Evolution says says there was million of years before humans, when dionasorses and yada... yada....,
Simply ignore Fake News of every kind (including the above). Even to ask "Did Jesus miss it?" is to cause some to be shaken in their faith.

There is a huge push to convince kids about evolution through all the fantasies being spun about dinosaurs today, along with the toys. One would be led to believe that a historical record is being presented rather than just imaginary scenarios.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
New King James Version

Moses told us creation was a six day event and God rested on the 7th. The NT in Colossians 1:16 declares Jesus as Creator. Scripture say death entered the world thru sin.... Evolution says says there was million of years before humans, when dionasorses and yada... yada...., died.... could death enter the world before the fall of Adam and Eve? Is the Bible wrong or Jesus (for when death entered the world for believing Moses)?
You have not explained the supposed conflict between the Bible and Jesus..

Sin came into the world at the time of Adam and Eve and nothing Jesus said contradicts this.. So explain.. What is the conflict you are seeing??

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Simply ignore Fake News of every kind (including the above). Even to ask "Did Jesus miss it?" is to cause some to be shaken in their faith.

There is a huge push to convince kids about evolution through all the fantasies being spun about dinosaurs today, along with the toys. One would be led to believe that a historical record is being presented rather than just imaginary scenarios.
Yes people cant seem to accept that dragons existed, at the same time as humans I wonder how they then explain St George. Just a fantasy or did he really kill the dragon.

Oh no dinosaurs arent dragons dragons are just imaginary.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Yes people cant seem to accept that dragons existed, at the same time as humans I wonder how they then explain St George. Just a fantasy or did he really kill the dragon. Oh no dinosaurs arent dragons dragons are just imaginary.
Dinosaurs did exist at one time and were rendered extinct during Noah's Flood. But they certainly did not exist millions of years ago (as per evolutionary nonsense).

Dragons can be identified with dinosaurs, but St. George did not live before Noah. His legend belongs to the 12th or 13th century AD.

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
If we intend to understand the truth about life by studying science, we must be careful not look at God's Word the Holy Bible through the lens of science, but the other way around. God is the author of science, the laws of nature. He knows science better than we ever will, so if he says something in The Scriptures which seems to contradict our understanding of science, we can be sure that we're wrong even if it seems right to us. Our first thoughts must be "Is our understanding of God's laws of nature wrong?", not "Is Jesus or The Bible wrong"!!! If God says the world was made in one week then it was made in one week.

Dec 12, 2013
New King James Version

The flood wiped out the dinosaurs........both the Bible and JESUS are correct.....!!

Jun 10, 2019
What is a whale, these large creatures are mentioned during creation week and I can’t see a whale on the ark a blue whale is about the size of the ark, it must of continued to live along with fish and other animals which live underwater probably wasn’t affected by the flood, was dinosaurs created at the same time as whales?

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
You have not explained the supposed conflict between the Bible and Jesus..

Sin came into the world at the time of Adam and Eve and nothing Jesus said contradicts this.. So explain.. What is the conflict you are seeing??
Thank you for asking me to explain....

It is 2 fold I suppose in my mind... Evolution/ christians who believe evolution and the christians that want to make evolution fit into the Scripture have invented the gap theory; says dinosaurs died before Genesis said death entered the world. People took the Books of Moses as literal when Jesus said "You believe in Moses, believe also in Me"; He is literally the Messiah. Jesus assumed people believe a real/ literal 6 day creation so therefore they should believe He is the real/ literal Messiah. It was not until evolution people and now christians do not believe the Authority of the Written Word.

Which I suppose this can lead into the question when and even why do even christians NOT believe the Word of God is AUTHORITATIVE!?! (even above humans/science)

Jun 10, 2019
It’s Probably safe to say for YEC that the word dinosaur is a bit unlogical to use, for using the word is somewhat scribing to a Mesozoic era, meaning millions and millions of yrs. I think maybe just say extinct animals.

Apr 15, 2017
New King James Version

Do not believe evolution for it is only part of the deception going on in the end time.

The Bible says that creation testifies of a higher power, God, and of His attributes, which one of them is love, for He provided food, and the means to make clothing, and shelter, so the world is without excuse, and covers the 2 greatest laws love God, and love people.

There is a God who created all things and evolution is a joke.

For science to claim that the earth is this old, and claim to know the dates of when this dinosaur existed, and that dinosaur existed, and when these people existed, and this star is this far away, and the big bang happened this long ago, and the Hubble telescope can see 13.2 billion light years away, 77,597,854,926,023,622,047,244 miles, is a bunch of hogwash, although I feel like using a cussword instead.

And these people do not care and do not care that people are being hurt on the way to establish the New Age Christ's kingdom, and controlled conflict beings about controlled change, so what are they casualties of war.

For it is war but it is being done by a false peace plan, but the New Age Christ by peace shall destroy many when he gets control of the world, but it is the devil influencing the New Age Christ to deceive spiritually, and those he cannot deceive spiritually to destroy physically, for he will destroy the mighty and holy people.

And that is because it is time for God to stop the sin that goes on in the world, and put the wicked down, so He is going to give the world their way for a certain amount of time to cause all people that do not love Him to follow the New Age Christ then He will fight the world and punish them for their sins and iniquities against Him.

And people look at things from the surface and do not know the plan that is going on.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

The new age movement and their false interpretation of the Bible based on the occult, and evolution, which they believe people can still evolve to be greater and spiritual, and do not acknowledge a personal God, but honor the God of forces, or the power of nature as their higher power, the evolutionary process.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

When the nations come together and say Peace and safety as they try to establish peace on earth the new age movement will be the unified religious system with all religions interpreted the same according to the new age movement, and anything taught contrary will be a hate crime.

Which will be the time the world will only want to hear the Bible according to the new age movement.

The new age movement is the beginning of the end for the wicked, and will lead the world to the New Age Christ, all people who do not love God.

People say conspiracy this, and conspiracy that, and New Word Order, and one world government, but the new age movement is the agenda and the conspiracy.

For the powers that be, those that really run, and have the most influence, and influencing things the most in the world are of the occult, and believe in evolution, so they interpret all religions that way, and want to establish the new age movement in the world as standard religion so they will accept the New Age Christ so that they can evolve to be greater and spiritual.

Why do you think they took prayer out of American schools, and taught evolution, and teach it in the world, and science confirms evolution with ridiculous claims that cannot be proven.

And the occult is nothing new for people have believed in the occult, and witchcraft, and harnessing the power of nature for thousands of years.

But they also believed in a higher power, a God, so although they could be cruel they would show some kind of compassion that they thought God wanted them to show.

But now the occult has cut out a higher power, God, and their arrogance has sky rocketed because of that, and technology, and mankind's advancements also caused it to soar to where they think they are something great.

So to the occult today there is no God to fear, no God to offend, no God to punish them, and no compassion upon people, so it is the worse kingdom in the history of mankind.

Do not believe evolution for it is only a deception although they think it is real, but the truth is it is all only of their imagination.

But how else would people believe they can be greater and spiritual without a God to cause that, but of course by the power of nature, evolution.

But it had to be because God is giving the world a certain amount of time to have their way and cause those who do not love God to follow the New Age Christ so He can separate all those who love Him, from all those who do not love Him but are involved with self exaltation, and wickedness.

1Ti 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
1Ti 6:21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

Some professing Christ have erred concerning the faith believing false science that took them away from the truth of God, and this has to do with attributing nature to God.

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils.

Which some shall depart from the faith and give heed to the new age movement and their occult, and evolution interpretation of the Bible that is doctrines of devils as the devil uses the new age movement to move the world towards the New Age Christ kingdom.

A lot of people see things on the surface and do not know the plan that is going on.

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
What is a whale, these large creatures are mentioned during creation week and I can’t see a whale on the ark a blue whale is about the size of the ark, it must of continued to live along with fish and other animals which live underwater probably wasn’t affected by the flood, was dinosaurs created at the same time as whales?
God created whales when He created water "animals/fish" (Gen. 1:21) and created dinosaurs when He created land animals (Gen. 1:24-25).

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
Any opinions on the Gap theory? I`ve always thought it potentially explains a lot.

Jun 10, 2019
God created whales when He created water "animals/fish" (Gen. 1:21) and created dinosaurs when He created land animals (Gen. 1:24-25).
Do you have the verses that use the word dinosaur?

Jun 10, 2019
My point is when the word is used it’s a prescription to millions of years, that is why modern science uses it to point to a period many millions of years.

God did not create dinosaurs but animals of all kinds

jacob_g

Sep 1, 2019
Any opinions on the Gap theory? I`ve always thought it potentially explains a lot.
I use to believe in the gap theory too until I studied and realized this theory denies the Authority of the Word of God.

I have diligently studied creation scientist (Answers in Genesis).... Where I started.... If you have 6 scientist 3 evolutionist, 3 creationist all with Phds from Harvard... I will bank on the Word of God being correct and science to back it up every time.... The gap theory.... good christians that don't know any better.... but are missing the mark...

Jun 10, 2019
no do you? since the word did not exist until 1842?
Well there you ago, no since of using it to describe animals in creation week, that would be like saying God created evolution on the forth day

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
I use to believe in the gap theory too until I studied and realized this theory denies the Authority of the Word of God.

I have diligently studied creation scientist (Answers in Genesis).... Where I started.... If you have 6 scientist 3 evolutionist, 3 creationist all with Phds from Harvard... I will bank on the Word of God being correct and science to back it up every time.... The gap theory.... good christians that don't know any better.... but are missing the mark...
How does Gap theory deny the Authority of the Word of God ?