Did man land on the moon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Did man land on the moon?

• Total voters

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Ron Garan quote, who is a retired astronaut.

"Consult the science community as you plan. As a NASA astronaut who lived and worked in space, I know Earth is not flat, that we live in a highly interrelated and interdependent biosphere, that climate change is real. People so often speculate that if world leaders could see Earth from space like astronauts and cosmonauts do, everything would be different. I believe this is true."

https://medium.com/@Astro_Ron/an-open-letter-to-president-elect-trump-d68c173f7380

Biosphere

Genesis 1

The Second Day: Firmament

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

O.k. final thought on the concave earth theory.

NASA astronaut, Ron Garan admits we live in a Biosphere.

And the Bible hints of a ice glass ceiling made of water. When God flooded the earth, where did all the water come from? Heaven! I believe it came from part of the glass ceiling above.

The Bible declares that the water is divided by Heaven, and there is water below Heaven, and above. Some claim that there is 3 heavens.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_151.cfm

James Bond proves the moon landing was staged. lol

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Official story:

Conspiracy Theory:

Stanley Kubrick possibly filmed it in a studio in the U.K., or somewhere in Area 51. It may also been filmed by a NASA stage employee in some indoor studio.

Bill Kaysing says, the moon landings were filmed at Area 51, and at an air force base in California.

By the way, Bill Kaysing isn't some kook, the guy worked in advanced research department, developing the Saturn 5 rocket engine. He was basically a contractor for NASA.

He also said, his company calculated that, the odds of going to the moon and back, were at .0014%. Odds that are basically impossible, but 5 or 6 missions completed with pinpoint precision. That my friends is the real conspiracy.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Respect... It takes real objective thought to do that... Its easier for me cos I wasn't around

There are so many funny things about it but perhaps the funniest is this clip...

Hahaha it still cracks me up... :D... How obviously fake is it with those sparks
Who or what filmed this???

Yes, who/what is filming that lift off? Notice camera angle goes up and it zooms back a little? It's almost like they left someone on the moon? Tough break! :)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Yes, who/what is filming that lift off? Notice camera angle goes up and it zooms back a little? It's almost like they left someone on the moon? Tough break! :)
Maybe it was the same guy the filmed Neil Armstrong getting off the lunar module

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Maybe it was the same guy the filmed Neil Armstrong getting off the lunar module

Stanley Kubrick?

1614742043126.jpeg

I see camera on the bottom left, might of been the guy in the suit?!?!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Amazing what you can do with a green screen.

More importantly, here on earth, In a week or so time will be a good time to plant and sow edible crops. Thank you moon.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Respect... It takes real objective thought to do that... Its easier for me cos I wasn't around

There are so many funny things about it but perhaps the funniest is this clip...

Hahaha it still cracks me up... :D... How obviously fake is it with those sparks

So, this is a good find. Bill Kaysing says, where is the exhaust gas?

At the 7:10 mark

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
See how easy it is to miss something so logical... LoL...
I actually questioned the sparks, but since I'm not sure how things worked on the moon, or knew the type of engine they were using.

There is plenty of other things to pick apart, but that lift off, pretty much puts the last nail in the coffin.

In the video, Bill Kaysing says, the Russians faked the moon landing with the rover, which makes sense.

So, at this point, nobody/nothing, except for Jesus, has been passed low earth orbit.

Van Allen Radiation Belts is basically, God's Angels saying, you shall not pass.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I actually questioned the sparks, but since I'm not sure how things worked on the moon, or knew the type of engine they were using.

There is plenty of other things to pick apart, but that lift off, pretty much puts the last nail in the coffin.

In the video, Bill Kaysing says, the Russians faked the moon landing with the rover, which makes sense.

So, at this point, nobody/nothing, except for Jesus, has been passed low earth orbit.

Van Allen Radiation Belts is basically, God's Angels saying, you shall not pass.

Ye it was those sparks that first drew my attention. How cheap they looked
Then it was the question of who was filming it. And now...
Now I'm seeing the module being pulled rather than being pushed...
Watch closely as it appears to rock slightly to the right and swing to the left as if its being suspended by a string...

I just came across this footage which I've never seen before...
Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was done with a remote control tripod

This is the whole sequence. Watch as it gets even more interesting after the take-off...

Did u notice anything odd???

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Ye it was those sparks that first drew my attention. How cheap they looked
Then it was the question of who was filming it. And now...
Now I'm seeing the module being pulled rather than being pushed...
Watch closely as it appears to rock slightly to the right and swing to the left as if its being suspended by a string...

I just came across this footage which I've never seen before...
Let's give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that it was done with a remote control tripod

This is the whole sequence. Watch as it gets even more interesting after the take-off...

Did u notice anything odd???

Noticed the same thing. That's probably why they had sparks fly out, just in case a ping happened on the cables, when lifting off.

I can't give them benefit of the doubt any more. lol

NASA fooled most people, so mission accomplished. Now that I know Russia faked their moon landing with the rover, it makes sense that the U.S. faked their moon landing. Who can do the best propaganda wins.

Check this video, if you have time.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Noticed the same thing. That's probably why they had sparks fly out, just in case a ping happened on the cables, when lifting off.

I can't give them benefit of the doubt any more. lol
Noo no no... Go back and watch the whole thing... After lift off... The camera keeps filming... Watch it

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
NASA fooled most people, so mission accomplished. Now that I know Russia faked their moon landing with the rover, it makes sense that the U.S. faked their moon landing. Who can do the best propaganda wins.
Did the Soviets land a rover first? I don't remember that. Its been a while since I looked into it...

First the used their newfound knowledge of rocketry to create the inter continental ballistic missile, aka nukes. I think their real.

Then they launched sputnik. Some say everything from now on is fake...
They sent a dog into space... Mika i think.
Then they Yuri Gagarin was the 1st man in space.
Then they sent a space probe to orbit the moon and take images of the dark side of the moon.
The Russians would of most likely had a rover. Their good at that kind of stuff.

What I'd like to ask @GaryA is...
How real was the arms race? The cold war?

I'd say we have conclusive evidence that they were both building bigger and better nukes and testing them all around the world... Even today both have nuke stockpiled like no other according to the figures... The Soviets have a better nuke arsenal than the USA I would say but it wouldn't really matter. Both targets would get destroyed if one of them pushed the button...

It takes 30 minutes to send a nuke over... That's more than enough time for them to identify the missile, where it came from and where it's going... There's no defense... The only option is to push the button as well... They all know the deal. It's the old reason why there's been no world wars since ww2... Nukes actually brought peace...

In the old days the banks would fund both sides of the wars. They lost that when nukes came along?

So how much of the beef was real? Where and how does it slip into this space hoax with both parties agreeing to BS for eachother?

Maybe it was just a way to build funds for more ICBMs...

Your thoughts...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
are you kidding
there has been nuclear radiation since the world wars and now practically everyone is dying from cANCER. From the fallout.

If you dont know anyone that suffers from cancer what planet are you living on.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
That’s funny.

I thought practically everyone was dying of COVID!
Hmmm...

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Did the Soviets land a rover first? I don't remember that. Its been a while since I looked into it...

First the used their newfound knowledge of rocketry to create the inter continental ballistic missile, aka nukes. I think their real.

Then they launched sputnik. Some say everything from now on is fake...
They sent a dog into space... Mika i think.
Then they Yuri Gagarin was the 1st man in space.
Then they sent a space probe to orbit the moon and take images of the dark side of the moon.
The Russians would of most likely had a rover. Their good at that kind of stuff.

Bill Kaysing says, the space walk, and moon landing rover was faked by Russia. Sputnik might of been real. Bill Kaysing says, space is hot, not cold.

Bill Kaysing says, no stars in any of the missions is a dead give away that the moon landing was faked.....Among other things.

Also, the silence of Neil Armstrong over the years, except for little anniversaries was telling. The guy was supposedly the first man on the moon, and refused to do interviews one on one for ten years, before his death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunokhod_programme

Noo no no... Go back and watch the whole thing... After lift off... The camera keeps filming... Watch it
The zig zag filming or flight pattern and the moon tour?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
What I'd like to ask @GaryA is...
How real was the arms race? The cold war?
Missiles are real. Nukes are not.

The pictures and videos you have seen of atomic explosions are either model mockups (most of them are pretty lame) or actual large-scale explosions from a "mountain" of TNT.

The two Japanese cities were fire-bombed. The pictures of what is left after the attack(s) show very clearly that it could not possibly have been the result of an atomic blast.

There are no atomic weapons.

They are just another part of the world-wide power play 'ruse'.

Keep people afraid and 'subordinate' to governments.

My answer to your questions is - for the most part, it is all just part of the ruse...

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
That’s funny.

I thought practically everyone was dying of COVID!
Hmmm...
It could be a dress rehersal for a future show. I think maybe the media conditions minds to accept things that come to be. So, now we are trained sickness and disease is part of the culture. Don't question anything. Never accept a different view on a subject. Stuff like this.

The future looks so promising.......NOT! It's a good thing we live for Christ, not for the cares of this world!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Missiles are real. Nukes are not.

The pictures and videos you have seen of atomic explosions are either model mockups (most of them are pretty lame) or actual large-scale explosions from a "mountain" of TNT.

The two Japanese cities were fire-bombed. The pictures of what is left after the attack(s) show very clearly that it could not possibly have been the result of an atomic blast.

There are no atomic weapons.

They are just another part of the world-wide power play 'ruse'.

Keep people afraid and 'subordinate' to governments.

My answer to your questions is - for the most part, it is all just part of the ruse...

ah, no nukes.

flat earth, no nukes, come on man, give us another silly conspiracy theory, and hit the trifecta....