Did man land on the moon?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Did man land on the moon?

• Total voters

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
I think the best proof that we never went to the moon is the fact that we have no cheese from the moon in the food market. Nor have we gone back for the cheese. There's a giant blob of cheese out there just waiting for transport to our grocery stores. Yet here we are, not eating the delicious shiny space cheese.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I think the best proof that we never went to the moon is the fact that we have no cheese from the moon in the food market. Nor have we gone back for the cheese. There's a giant blob of cheese out there just waiting for transport to our grocery stores. Yet here we are, not eating the delicious shiny space cheese.
Didn't someone long ago try to lasso the moon and pull it down to earth?

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
Didn't someone long ago try to lasso the moon and pull it down to earth?
I'm not sure, but it seems he unfortunately failed. Though, I'm not too sure it would be a good thing to reel in such a massive chunk of cheese and cause it to land on earth. At the very least, a lot of it will be burned before it lands and we can even eat it.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I'm not sure, but it seems he unfortunately failed. Though, I'm not too sure it would be a good thing to reel in such a massive chunk of cheese and cause it to land on earth. At the very least, a lot of it will be burned before it lands and we can even eat it.
o_O

What?

burned?

Don't you like melted cheese? ;) (y)

(What a mess that would be - right?)

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
o_O

What?

burned?

Don't you like melted cheese? ;) (y)
I love melted cheese but once it cooks too much and become crunchy it is disgusting.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There are mirrors on the moon place there by u.s . astronauts.
Unless mirrors can magically teleport to the moon, which I doubt

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
There are mirrors on the moon place there by u.s . astronauts.
Unless mirrors can magically teleport to the moon, which I doubt
That's the claim. However, the evidence (lasers bouncing back), could be done before man allegedly landed on the moon. So using lasers as a proof that man landed on the moon is the same as claiming the US flag still waving up there is proof - it is only proof to those who believe the story already.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Hebrew word Nasa is defined as The KJV translates Strong's H5377 in the following manner: deceive (12x), greatly (1x), beguiled me (1x), seize (1x), utterly (1x).
Jeremiah 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly H5377 deceived H5377 (Nasa Nasa) this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Jeremiah 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly H5377 deceived H5377 (Nasa Nasa) this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.
You should probably stop using stuff like GPS then if space technology is so evil

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You should probably stop using stuff like GPS then if space technology is so evil
Are you really this clueless? It is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for a reason. 50% is good, and 50% is evil. You can use GPS to guide your car or your missile. God placed every tree in the garden because it was good and it was useful, that includes the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. When man was cursed and expelled from the garden God did not curse this tree. The tree has a god given function, but it is not for food. You are what you eat and if you eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you will become "like god". That is not the purpose of man. We are meant to eat the tree of life, that is God's life, to be filled with God's life, not some plastic imitation or Hollywood deep fake.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
GPS works because we have satellites in space triangulating your position.
We have something triangulating position (presumably, given those who have experience in triangulating). However, we don't know that what is doing/enabling the triangulating is satellites as commonly believed, nor do we know the satellites (if they exist as portrayed in the LSM) are actually in "space".

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Are you really this clueless? It is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil for a reason. 50% is good, and 50% is evil. You can use GPS to guide your car or your missile. God placed every tree in the garden because it was good and it was useful, that includes the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. When man was cursed and expelled from the garden God did not curse this tree. The tree has a god given function, but it is not for food. You are what you eat and if you eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you will become "like god". That is not the purpose of man. We are meant to eat the tree of life, that is God's life, to be filled with God's life, not some plastic imitation or Hollywood deep fake.
Well that settles it. Science is bad. We should stop doing it immediately