Did satan fall after Adam was formed and before Eve?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 21, 2021
I suspect we may be missing a part of the story. What would you say to God forming Adam from good Earth ..and then, Satan found out about it. lucifer ends up falling like lightning to Earth. This sounds like a morning star becoming Earth to me. With Earth now fallen (outside of the Garden), God would need to use Adam to make Eve because he wasn’t fallen yet.

Jan 21, 2021
Was the last straw for Satan, the spirit/soul of a man? Could this have happened right after Adam was formed, but before Eve? Did Satan cause the earth, outside of the garden, to be fallen? Is this why God used Adam's rib?

I wonder when the Tree of Knowledge became available.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I suspect we may be missing a part of the story. What would you say to God forming Adam from good Earth ..and then, Satan found out about it. lucifer ends up falling like lightning to Earth. This sounds like a morning star becoming Earth to me. With Earth now fallen (outside of the Garden), God would need to use Adam to make Eve because he wasn’t fallen yet.
that is called allegorizing. The Bible is silent on that therefore we are to be silent.

However, you may have overlooked one key point in the creation account in Genesis..... God made everything and it was GOOD. and it was completely Good. Until transgression was found from the free will to do what God said you shall not do.

Reformed1689

Jun 1, 2018
Scripture doesn't provide a timeline, and trying to put heavenly realms into a time based conception won't work.

Jan 21, 2021
that is called allegorizing. The Bible is silent on that therefore we are to be silent.

However, you may have overlooked one key point in the creation account in Genesis..... God made everything and it was GOOD. and it was completely Good. Until transgression was found from the free will to do what God said you shall not do.
Right, wouldn't want to figure out why/when satan became the ruler here.

CS1

May 23, 2012

we know why from the word of God Jesus said satan was A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING. He was not going to murder God it was man satan wanted to attack because God created us to and be for His good pleasure.

Jan 21, 2021
we know why from the word of God Jesus said satan was A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING. He was not going to murder God it was man satan wanted to attack because God created us to and be for His good pleasure.
A murderer via the carnal mind which is death to God's point of view.
Right, satan didn't like us ..so, why wouldn't it be as Adam was formed ..that satan found out?

Mar 23, 2016
Luke 4:

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

In Gen 1:26, God stated that man would have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. However, when Adam sinned, he forfeited that dominion to satan.

After the flood, God told Noah:

Genesis 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

mankind no longer had dominion ... but there is a "fear" and a "dread" ...

Jan 21, 2021
Luke 4:

5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

In Gen 1:26, God stated that man would have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. However, when Adam sinned, he forfeited that dominion to satan.

After the flood, God told Noah:

Genesis 9:2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

mankind no longer had dominion ... but there is a "fear" and a "dread" ...
satan worked for God throughout the old testament ..but at the end of it, he thought he could become greater than God.

Jan 21, 2021
God doesn't create evil ..so a fallen Tree of Knowledge had to come to Earth somehow.