According to this (IMO) well-produced and profoundly intriguing video, no, he did not.
The video is called "Were the Pyramids Build Before the Flood?", however that's not really the point of the video.
The underlying premise of it is that God has actually preserved His Word through having it documented by diverse sources.
Anyone who's not familiar with this video, I highly recommend watching it all the way through with an open mind.
I'm inclined to agree with the producer. Change my mind.
The video is called "Were the Pyramids Build Before the Flood?", however that's not really the point of the video.
The underlying premise of it is that God has actually preserved His Word through having it documented by diverse sources.
Anyone who's not familiar with this video, I highly recommend watching it all the way through with an open mind.
I'm inclined to agree with the producer. Change my mind.