Did trump start the war in Isreal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2023
If I'm going to live in European country, it'll be a place like Italy that has good food and wine.
well you might need the NHS sooner than you think if you do that.

Every country has its own national health service in some way 🙂

Dec 18, 2023
Not for me. I have private insurance and choose my own private doctor.
well sadly not everyone has that luxury.

But I take it you know the national health service is privatised anyhow 🤔.

No doctors are anymore qualified than other doctors

Dec 18, 2023
Lol is has turned into a funny thread @NightTwister lol.

I like it 😊.

I'm just watching the hunter biden hearing live on YouTube, of the attempts to get hunter biden locked up.

talk about no love lost lol.

you know I watch this stuff all the time it's interesting to me.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
oh I see your another person who as not read the full links and article on post one either then.

Now where I'm from it is good morals to investigate.

Would you like another Joke. 🙄

Your not doing that Gideon and this joke is on you. 😊
True. I respond to your ridiculous statements. What other people say is not important to me. What you say is not important either, but I try to deal with facts, not obviously false conspiracy theories.

Dec 18, 2023
True. I respond to your ridiculous statements. What other people say is not important to me. What you say is not important either, but I try to deal with facts, not obviously false conspiracy theories.
well the whole purpose of posting threads in this forum is to deal with the answers that lead to conspiracy theories.

For instance I could have posted at least half the thread titles I have posted here in the bible study.

But some people answers would been seen as a belief that should be worthy of total disregard.

This forum gives them the chance to express.

It's also an opportunity to discuss openly, so that legalistic views don't harm a person's mind.

If we get all condemning all the time where will God be for us if we don't give the benefit of doubt.

I think you need to remember that, as what you feel may be a total joke could actually be effecting someone.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
well the whole purpose of posting threads in this forum is to deal with the answers that lead to conspiracy theories.

For instance I could have posted at least half the thread titles I have posted here in the bible study.

But some people answers would been seen as a belief that should be worthy of total disregard.

This forum gives them the chance to express.

It's also an opportunity to discuss openly, so that legalistic views don't harm a person's mind.

If we get all condemning all the time where will God be for us if we don't give the benefit of doubt.

I think you need to remember that, as what you feel may be a total joke could actually be effecting someone.
"Obviously false" the operative phrase. Some people question the shape of the globe. OK, so it is not immediately obvious that the earth is not flat. About 5 minutes of evidence will convince an objective person that the earth is in fact a globe. My beef is with those who reject the truth and slander people. I also object to people making false assumptions based on ignorance when the truth is freely available.

Perhaps I don't always get the line between conspiracy theory and ignorant fallacy correct. My intention in pointing out facts is more to help the undecided than the conspiracy theorist. I have found that more of them are unable/unwilling to accept anything that contradicts their theory, no matter how convincing.

Dec 18, 2023
"Obviously false" the operative phrase. Some people question the shape of the globe. OK, so it is not immediately obvious that the earth is not flat. About 5 minutes of evidence will convince an objective person that the earth is in fact a globe. My beef is with those who reject the truth and slander people. I also object to people making false assumptions based on ignorance when the truth is freely available.

Perhaps I don't always get the line between conspiracy theory and ignorant fallacy correct. My intention in pointing out facts is more to help the undecided than the conspiracy theorist. I have found that more of them are unable/unwilling to accept anything that contradicts their theory, no matter how convincing.
well if you want to believe there is no conspiracy going on in the first post of this thread,

Then so be it.

But the fact is conspiracy is going on within governments which effects us all.

Such as lies they spread to cover up lies

So if you want to sit there spouting your jokes some more go right ahead.

Your obviously not even in the same league as me.

Your a light weight easily delivered into the deceit of trump.

Dec 18, 2023
Here a load more Christians lost because of trump's army of Christian Zionist evangelicals see for yourself

Dec 18, 2023

listen I watch almost every tongue spewed hate filled live debate between the democrats and the republicans.

On there accusations of each other that never bring about justice.

Where by the people being accused of the horrendous crimes never get brought to justice.

So if you want to pretend there is no conspiracy going on then you sir you are the joke.

I do my research and report the facts the lies the conspiracy where as you report ignorance of this.

Thats the other joke that's on you.

Dec 18, 2023
Is this more propaganda,

Will biden start to blame trump Soon.

And is this a false premise to make people belief biden stands for Justice 🤔

Screenshot_20240116-115523.png

MichaelZ

Jun 11, 2023
Congratulations!

You've broken the CC record for most posts per day for a starting member. 22 days and 1100 posts. Over 50 per day!

Seek att much?
Seems common here.