Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If there's any scary parts, then yes.

Did you think that would be ok?
 
yeah, I don't like the scary parts either

Did you scream too when the thing jumped out of the water?
 
Oh yes, that was so freaky, I was not expecting that at all.

Did you know you're still holding my hand?
 
lol, read the last few posts to know what we're talking about.

Did you know that Aya and Missy are lost?
 
LOL...

Did you know?....Missy is too lazy to go back and read the last few pages ;)
 
Maybe Sam will make breakfast

Did you know my friend hasn't texted back?
 
I taldes to Israel last night for the first time since before my birthday, but my feiend Nathan hasn't texted back. I think he's at work. Oh yeah, Israel didn't say happy birthday
 
Did you know I don't think he's even realized I had a birthday?
 
no, it was one of those movies you could have lived without seeing.

Did you go to the movies too?