Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No it was because California said she believes that marriage is between man and woman she's against homosexual marriage she has morals from the Bible and all...

thats what i meant when i said cuz Miss CA has guts and morals!

did you just pick your NOSE?! eeew!
 
......er never...... I was actually scratching the inside of my nose haha....

Did you just order me a pizza????
 
ohhhh lol Hannah...I thought you put NC not CA I was tired sorry lol

No I didn't, it's long distance, sorry.

Did you really want me to order it? Maybe I can go online and do that.
 
Nope, don't have a plan yet, hehe

Did you hear about the Swine Flu?
 
yes we have been joking about it all day

did you hear people are confusing it with a common cold
 
Nope, but to me, a flu is a flu, regardless

Did you ever see "a" UFO?
 
.....once I thought I did....but it ended up being Waldo doing a Superman impersonation.....:D

Did you just sneeze all over me??????
 
No, that was the elephant behind you, LOL

Did you find what you're looking for?
 
.....yes Waldo and I finally met LOL....
Did you fix my computer yet?? hehe
 
Just finished and you owe me 300$

Did you finish making dinner?
 
....I sure did....tripe on burnt toast coming up ;) hehe...
Did you enjoy it?
 
*burp* yup, best toast stuff I ever had!

Did you finish the laundry?
 
kinda, one more load for the dryer!

did you eat Chinese food without me?!
 
Of coure not! Why would I do something like that? Hurry up and get here, I'm starving.

Did you eat all the Cheese-its?
 
I think so, I don't remember tho' LOL

Did you see the Air Force One flying at low altitude over New York City?