Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am... sort of.. not nearly as much as my almost-boyfriend though.

I just went and got some.

Did you have any pork chops today?
 
ohh. almost boyfriend. who is that?
I didn't have any porkchops today :(
did you have any cookies today?
 
I'm not telling, but i bet if you went through and looked at some threads, you would be able to figure it out.

i have no had any cookies today though

Did you sleep well last night?
 
ohh, is it Jon? I wondered, but wasn't sure.
I slept from like 11? to 10. so yea pretty good.
 
I did, but glad that they are gone now, lol.
Did you talk to Jon today?
 
Tell him Hi! I don't think he knows who I am, but say hi any ways.
I haven't looked at them yet, I will some time, lol.
Did you say hi to Jon for me yet?
 
I assumed it might be :) although I'm not sure how you are still talking to Jon on the phone well doing this.
 
but still, I wouldnt be able to do the whole talking and typing deal.
 
I am to, just not in this one category. I am the kid in school who can text, have a full conversation with the person beside me and still hear what the teacher is saying. Teachers HATE this!
 
I can do that too...

But if you can do all that, how can you not talk in the phone and post at the same time?
 
I can talk on the phone and post at the same time. Did you know that a special someone cares about you and thinks of you often?