Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yup 9, and I did know it was thrusday
Did you know that I can't go to school tomorrow.
 
I didn't know that
did you know that I really need a wee right now?
 
as in go pee?
Did you know that the first time I read your last post I got REALLY scared.
 
Cos our only toilet is downstairs and I'm scared hahaha. I'm such a div.
Did you know that I want to know why you were scared about my last post?
 
Scare of the dark? and I didn't know that you wanted to know that.
Did you want me to explain why I was nervous about your post?
 
Nah not scared of the dark. We live in town, I actually live next door to church which is in town, like literally 20 steps away from the shopping centre and it just scares me that someone might break in when I'm on the toilet
yes why were you nervous? Ha
did you know that I don't need the toilet now?
 
HAH! break in while on the toilet. lol. Well go over and read your post again, it just sounded like something else. and I didn't know that, but I do now.
Did you realise that it is LATE over there?
 
Well y'know it's scary haha. I actually braved my first ever night staying on my own two weeks ago. I were so worried that I didn't get to sleep til midnight and I had to be up at 20 to 7 the next day, finishing off my packing then I had a 4 1/2 hour train journey back to my mums. Well at least I know I'll survive next time
did you think I said weed?
 
noo, lol I knew you said wee. but you said I need a wee. it just sounded funny.
Did you get me now?
 
Nope I don't get you haha
I dint answer the other question. Yup I know it's late haha
did you know I'm kinda scared right now?
 
I didn't, I can pray for you if you'd like.
Did you want me to pray for you?
 
Ok panic attack over (not a real one of course thankfully :) ) no I don't need prayer but thank you :)
did you know that sometimes I worry myself and then it turns out to be nothing? I just had one of those moments and I'm
going through one constantly at the moment. But I know it'll all be fine :)
 
Ah summat to do with one of the conversations we had the other night. I think i'd better get some sleep now. I think I might have insomnia y'know...from all this thinking that I'm doing? Anyway night. Don't let the bed bugs bite, if they do send em to the people on the phone
 
Okay, I get what you mean. Get some sleep! I hope you figure stuff out.
 
no i didnt but why cant they be silent? lol
did you know that i'm actually asking myself why i bothered to come back to my mums for two weeks? i thought my 'friends' would actually make time to spend time with me whilst im here....clearly not.
 
I'm sorry about that... It stinks when people don't care about you and you make an effort to card for them.

Did you know that there is only 19 days until Jon comes to Colorado?
 
actually im glad i came back even thought it was for two people :)
i didnt know that
did you know that tomorrow it'll be six weeks until i'm back my mums for Christmas?