Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
man i messed that one up can you forgive me??
it was supposto be yikes not ikes
 
Yes... But only was far as the porch...

Did you know I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY bored?
 
yes, I did. You're resurrecting threads from 2 months ago. If that doesn't say 'I'm bored' what does?

Did you eat breakfast yet?
 
Ummm... I don't think so... I woke up at 4, went straight to work, and ended up having 'dinner' at about 9:30... So, I havn't technically had breakfast yet...

Did you know that (according to my grandfahter) if you stick your toung out at someone, it means "Kiss me quick, but don't slobber?"
 
That's it! I'm never sticking my tongue out at anyone ever again.
 
no I'm broke and have coin laundry. Did you know that I've been on the phone now for a little over three hours?
 
I called her and woke her up thinking she had to be at work. Did you know we've been on the phone for four hours and three minutes?
 
I have to be there at 11 tonight. Did you know that my cordless phone just died because i've been on the phone so long?