Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
that sucks

Did you have another phone so you can call her back?
 
sweet. Did you get one of those phones with the superlong cord?
 
I have a cellphone and hardly ever use the house phone.

Did you get a cell phone yet?
 
No :( had one, my brother dropped it in a puddle though, I forgive him :)
Did you talk to your mom yet today?
 
lol, you got me there. nope. I was 10 minutes late, but it was only MSIP and I have a push over teacher so he didn't care.
Did you go to church on sunday?
 
no. We were at a ceremony for my uncle and his unit. They're going to Iraq.

Did you shower this morning?
 
I did. I shower ever morning, and every day after school, and every night before bed. I like to be clean.
Did you brush your teeth today?
 
not yet. I do it right before I go to bed.

Did you take a test today?
 
Thank God I didn't I don't study.
Did you take a second language in high school?
 
NOPE!:) was asked to a billion times but no, I just took my music class.
Did you enjoy your evening?
 
Yes to an extent. I had a good little prayer time which was very nice. I visited my grandpa which was also nice.
Did you remember to take out the trash the other week?
 
No... I didn't... :(... I spent most of my time on the phone instead. (Not that I'm complianing about that)

Did you have your daily serving of fruits and veggies today?