Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Actually, No I didn't!!!!

Did you know that the periodic table of elements doesn't list a J anywhere?
 
yes I did. I read that on another thread.

Dod you know it's time for me to head to school now?
 
no, i didn't

did you know that the Memory Adress Register is what located the place in (computer) memory where the data is to be found/ stored?
 
No...unless you factor in not being able to talk to Alayna on the phone all night. Did you sleep well?
 
HECK YES! Um bagel for breakfast. Poutine for lunch. Eggs for dinner. Ice cream like 5 minutes ago.
Did you enjoy your week so far?
 
It's been good...been on the phone with Alayna every day for an average of six hours lol. Did you talk on the phone that long today?
 
Are you serious!? I have not tlaked on the phone that long today.
Did you like the last road trip you were on?
 
Idk ask me that in about a month and a half after I come back from Colorado. Did you enjoy the last road trip you were on?
 
I did not, I went to visit my grandpa in his nursing home. Did you play the guitar this week?
 
Nope.. I don't have a CLUE how to... I'm not exactly musically inclined.. Except for when it comes to singing... speaking of which... Did you Sing today?
 
It was all right... Fairly quiet...

Did you have your daily 127 oz serving of Mountain Dew Yet?
 
I think i got in like half of that today surprisingly. roughly round 88 oz worth. Did you drink any caffeine while you were at work?
 
I did not... I just had water. Shocking, actually....

Did you know there is a purple rose printed on my box of Kleenex in my office?
 
I was actually aware of that....

Did you know I am jealous you are getting rain and I'm not?