Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
YES!!! But I bought it myself, I didn't go Trick or Treating.

Did you text anybody yet today?
 
That sounds like a good deal :) I didn't text anyone.
Did you watch any youtube yet today?
 
porrige is oatmeal. and no I didn't watch a movie.
Did you text anyone today?
 
nah i feel like a chav cos we cant have colours here if we get free treatment so im stuck with silver :(
did you go on facebook today?
 
oh well that is a bummer! and yes I did go on fb today :)
Did you talk to anyone in your family today?
 
I watched a little bit, but not much.
Did you go to church on sunday?
 
yes, and than I puked it up 20 minutes later (not that you needed to know that)
Did you read your bible today?
 
hahaha nice...
no :( im not very good at reading the Bible. I get quite confused. I will read the notes my mum keeps downstairs though :D
did you play a game today?
 
I saw my breakfast twice. does that count as interesting?
Did you lock your door recently?
 
I am in the middle of writing something :) it has taken a few days so far and I am FAR from done, lol.
Did you eat dinner?