Did You _____ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knightjester
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
...my parents say its too 'dangerous'


do you think theyre too dangerous
 
only if yoou don't get mad when I told you I ate it

Did you want to get me a lamb anyway?
 
only if he'll turn into a prince when I kiss it

Did you have any of those?
 
not me, I'm the one asking for one.

Did you find one yet?