Did you all know that there are three heavens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Because this is not the kingdom of God, it is the kingdom of satan. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
But your struggle is against flesh and blood, you call vast majority of today's people intentional liars and cheaters. Including Christians.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
All of those things are a lie. The photos of the planets are photo shop. There are no planets. That's all a set up so that when the demons are visible on the earth people will think that they are aliens. When the second heaven is closed to them and they are bound on the earth with a body, it will be like the time of Noah. That is what this verse is about. Matthew 24:22 22"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened
There are no planets?

P

pjharrison

It seems to me that the only knowledge you recognize as valid is tradition. What grandpa said to grandson.

But there are more reliable sources of knowledge than that. For example experiment.
What church do you belong too. Do they teach you this stuff? Some of this they should know. Ask them.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I just heard this yesterday. Aliens are creating an army from people who take that mark of the beast. That the chip now being implanted changes the DNA somehow. And this is why they are doomed forever.

I'm still not sure of this.

P

pjharrison

But your struggle is against flesh and blood, you call vast majority of today's people intentional liars and cheaters. Including Christians.
Who do you think is behind it all. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 3For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.

P

pjharrison

I just heard this yesterday. Aliens are creating an army from people who take that mark of the beast. That the chip now being implanted changes the DNA somehow. And this is why they are doomed forever.

I'm still not sure of this.
Could be, but there never were any aliens, their demons.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Who do you think is behind it all. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 3For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. 5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
But you have not demolished any argument. On the other hand, your arguments are demolished.

You have no explanations of the real world. And your ideas are debunked by everyday life of millions of people.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
What church do you belong too. Do they teach you this stuff? Some of this they should know. Ask them.
What church do you belong to? Do they teach you flat earth and that there are no planets? Ask them.

P

pjharrison

But you have not demolished any argument. On the other hand, your arguments are demolished.

You have no explanations of the real world. And your ideas are debunked by everyday life of millions of people.
Do you even believe that this is Satan kingdom?

7seasrekeyed

7seasrekeyed said:
1. actually the Apostle John gave us I John 2: 26 and you interpreted it wrong

2. lobbing verses achieves absolutely nothing.

3. the earth is a sphere

did you want to talk about atoms at all? :geek:

HARRISON to me
Give me your interpretation of 1 John 2: 26 -27. I would like to see what you have done to it. When the time comes when it will like the days of Noah, you will really believe that there are aliens here, but they will really be demons.
you have said enough in your posts to make it plain that you are a fan of youtube conspiracy theories with regards to scripture

first off, THERE IS NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION of scripture:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Peter 1:20

reading II Peter 1:20 in context, we see Peter is referring to OT prophecy and the fact that God spoke through the prophets by His Holy Spirit...continuing in II Peter 2, Peter speaks about false teachers of the then present day...the time he lived in...and continuing in that chapter we read that thes false teachers reveal themselves by how they live and the sin(s) they commit

your interpretation of I John 2: 26-27 is a fallacy believed in by those who do not think they need to be taught and whose 'understanding' of scripture deviates from what is commonly understood, meaning to take the WHOLE counsel of scripture and not just a section or a few verses out of context and derive a new doctrine which actually amounts to private interpretation

so, what is the view held on I John 2:26-27 that has been held since the conception of the NT church regarding private interpretation?

26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.
1 John 2:26-27

as you are fixed on the highlighted portion above, let's look at what the intention of John actually is here

first of all, John is not speaking to isolated people who do not come together as a body of believers. John is speaking to people who DO come together as a body of believers so he is NOT writing to individuals who believe they have no teachers and can function all alone (which is actually contrary to what scripture says we are to do)

what does he mean by you do not need anyone to teach you? what does he mean about a real and not counterfeit anointing?

he is speaking of what they have been taught from the beginning...he is writing of the truth that they ALREADY so therefore they are not to accept any other teaching

you interpret it to mean they don't need a teacher

if no teacher is needed, then why is one of the gifts through the Spirit of God 'teaching'?

there is only ONE truth and there is only one devil and he takes that one truth and creates deceiving doctrines and false doctrines and false prophecies through 'doctrines of demons'...teaching spirits that imitate the Holy Spirit and lead gullible people into deception and AWAY from the truth

it is impossible that we do not need teachers as Christ Himself said to go and teach all nations

here is a longer explanation of the above from someone who is answering the question you asked:

Let’s walk through the text and let the context help us out here. Admittedly, it does sound strange to hear John say in 1 John 2:27: “You have no need that anyone should teach you.” It sounds strange, because he himself is at that moment doing a kind of teaching. And it sounds strange because Jesus commanded us to teach the nations all things. And it sounds strange because teaching is a spiritual gift from God which he would want us to use — and on and on. The reasons why it would sound strange are many. So let’s look, because we know that he is not stupid. He knows what he is saying. He means what he means. And we want to dig in here and let the context help us see how this is coherent.

read the rest here

7seasrekeyed

God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His word never changes.

so what He says in the OT is the same in the NT?

should we stone false prophets?

should we stone those who practice witchcraft even if they are someone we love and yet not mourn them because God forbids it?

what does not change is actually GOD HIMSELF

His word to us changes as we progress through scripture and His plans, enacted from the beginning of what we call time, become revealed as they are enacted

God does not change. but our understanding of Him does. His words are yea and amen, but they are not applicable in every situation to every person in the sense that time has stood still

He gave the law to the Israelites as a shadow of Christ who was to come and who had now been revealed

therefore we no longer follow that word...we have a new word now and a final High Priest

P

pjharrison

you have said enough in your posts to make it plain that you are a fan of youtube conspiracy theories with regards to scripture

first off, THERE IS NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION of scripture:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 Peter 1:20

reading II Peter 1:20 in context, we see Peter is referring to OT prophecy and the fact that God spoke through the prophets by His Holy Spirit...continuing in II Peter 2, Peter speaks about false teachers of the then present day...the time he lived in...and continuing in that chapter we read that thes false teachers reveal themselves by how they live and the sin(s) they commit

your interpretation of I John 2: 26-27 is a fallacy believed in by those who do not think they need to be taught and whose 'understanding' of scripture deviates from what is commonly understood, meaning to take the WHOLE counsel of scripture and not just a section or a few verses out of context and derive a new doctrine which actually amounts to private interpretation

so, what is the view held on I John 2:26-27 that has been held since the conception of the NT church regarding private interpretation?

26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.
1 John 2:26-27

as you are fixed on the highlighted portion above, let's look at what the intention of John actually is here

first of all, John is not speaking to isolated people who do not come together as a body of believers. John is speaking to people who DO come together as a body of believers so he is NOT writing to individuals who believe they have no teachers and can function all alone (which is actually contrary to what scripture says we are to do)

what does he mean by you do not need anyone to teach you? what does he mean about a real and not counterfeit anointing?

he is speaking of what they have been taught from the beginning...he is writing of the truth that they ALREADY so therefore they are not to accept any other teaching

you interpret it to mean they don't need a teacher

if no teacher is needed, then why is one of the gifts through the Spirit of God 'teaching'?

there is only ONE truth and there is only one devil and he takes that one truth and creates deceiving doctrines and false doctrines and false prophecies through 'doctrines of demons'...teaching spirits that imitate the Holy Spirit and lead gullible people into deception and AWAY from the truth

it is impossible that we do not need teachers as Christ Himself said to go and teach all nations

here is a longer explanation of the above from someone who is answering the question you asked:

Let’s walk through the text and let the context help us out here. Admittedly, it does sound strange to hear John say in 1 John 2:27: “You have no need that anyone should teach you.” It sounds strange, because he himself is at that moment doing a kind of teaching. And it sounds strange because Jesus commanded us to teach the nations all things. And it sounds strange because teaching is a spiritual gift from God which he would want us to use — and on and on. The reasons why it would sound strange are many. So let’s look, because we know that he is not stupid. He knows what he is saying. He means what he means. And we want to dig in here and let the context help us see how this is coherent.

read the rest here
I understand Ask the pastor of your church, maybe he understands that scripture.

7seasrekeyed

I understand Ask the pastor of your church, maybe he understands that scripture.

that's really not very credible there dude

I thoroughly and carefully responded to your question and you just blew me off

thankfully, most Christians in North America are educated enough to read the Bible for themself and get if not the whole picture, at least a much better picture then the one you have

well, perhaps someone else may find my response profitable when it comes to teaching, being taught and understanding how that works

it's very telling that you actually ignore the very scripture that points out your error and also very rude of you to ask a question, be given a comprehensive answer and then dismiss it because it points out your grievous error

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Do you think that this world is Satan's kingdom?
I think this world is a battlefield between satan's kingdom and God's kingdom.

There are millions of people on God's side and some evil people on satan's side. Some people are simply ignorant.

Satan's kingdom is mostly spiritual (islam, hinduism, idolatry, paganism, satanism, atheism) and sometimes moral or political (people killing each others in wars etc).

If you are asking "do you believe that all people are liars" regarding moon, stars, sun, planets and other verifiable realities, then the answer is NO.

There are Christians in astronomy, even between cosmonauts. There are Christians in every field of society. You cannot call them liars just because you do not understand two chapters of Genesis.