Did you already mull over how much is, to the Creator, His people?
See this excerpt:
• Zephaniah 3:6 -> “I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.”.
Note that the Creator put to waste several nation through Nebuchadnezzar and this was to be a warn to Jerusalem:
• Zephaniah 3:7 -> “I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings.”.
Unfortunately, they didn’t wish to hear the Creator (Isa 30:9-11; Zech 7:11-12). In virtue of this, He promised:
• Zephaniah 3:8 -> Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
I see a double fulfillment of this prophecy:
1 – In the time of Nebuchadnezzar, when he assembled with him several nations to fight against Jerusalem and destruct it:
• Jeremiah 1:15 -> “For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.”.
2 – In the second coming of Jesus, in the battle of Armageddon (Rev 19:11-21), when all the nation will come against Jerusalem and will be destroyed.
Anyway, one thing we can learn with this: the Creator makes everything that is necessary to save His people from sin, including the use of His wrath vassels (the pagans – Rom 9:22,23):
• Isaiah 43:4 -> “Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.”.
It’s suffice to think that all that was created was aimed at using the Church to make His manifold wisdom known by the angels:
• Ephesians 3:10 -> “To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,”.
In the end, as Paul said:
1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
So, have a good day preparing yourself to receive all the abundance of the grace, which will allow you to king over everything:
• Ephesians 1:22,23 -> “And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”.
See that the inheritance was already conquered for us by Jesus. We only need to get mature so that we can inherit His blessings for us:
• Galatians 4:1,2 -> “Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.”.
See this excerpt:
• Zephaniah 3:6 -> “I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.”.
Note that the Creator put to waste several nation through Nebuchadnezzar and this was to be a warn to Jerusalem:
• Zephaniah 3:7 -> “I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings.”.
Unfortunately, they didn’t wish to hear the Creator (Isa 30:9-11; Zech 7:11-12). In virtue of this, He promised:
• Zephaniah 3:8 -> Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.
I see a double fulfillment of this prophecy:
1 – In the time of Nebuchadnezzar, when he assembled with him several nations to fight against Jerusalem and destruct it:
• Jeremiah 1:15 -> “For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.”.
2 – In the second coming of Jesus, in the battle of Armageddon (Rev 19:11-21), when all the nation will come against Jerusalem and will be destroyed.
Anyway, one thing we can learn with this: the Creator makes everything that is necessary to save His people from sin, including the use of His wrath vassels (the pagans – Rom 9:22,23):
• Isaiah 43:4 -> “Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.”.
It’s suffice to think that all that was created was aimed at using the Church to make His manifold wisdom known by the angels:
• Ephesians 3:10 -> “To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,”.
In the end, as Paul said:
1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.
So, have a good day preparing yourself to receive all the abundance of the grace, which will allow you to king over everything:
• Ephesians 1:22,23 -> “And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”.
See that the inheritance was already conquered for us by Jesus. We only need to get mature so that we can inherit His blessings for us:
• Galatians 4:1,2 -> “Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; but is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.”.