Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DID YOU EVER WONDER
Thread startershirley
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
DID YOU EVER WONDER WHAT ITS LIKE FOR SOMEONE TO SAY YOUR PRETTY? WRITE SOMETHING YOU WONDER ABOUT AND WHY SOMETIMES YOU DO SOMETHING TO MAKE SOMEONE NOTICE YOU THEY DONT
I wonder what all the big fuss is about at such a young age because from all the pain i see that relationships cause, I don't want that :/
I don't think i really do anything particular to get people to notice me which also brings up...
I wonder why people can't just be themselves and they feel like they must be like everyone else by trying to stand out/be different and therefore being just like everyone.... >.< confusing!!
not me i try to hide or blend in very much alot i all most make myself blend in way 2 much oh well thats the contemplative ream of my spiritual religious christian personality expressive expression oh well amen allways amen....
I wonder what all the big fuss is about at such a young age because from all the pain i see that relationships cause, I don't want that :/
I don't think i really do anything particular to get people to notice me which also brings up...
I wonder why people can't just be themselves and they feel like they must be like everyone else by trying to stand out/be different and therefore being just like everyone.... >.< confusing!!
THATS A VERY GOOD POINT BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM AND LOOK FOR THAT COMPLIMENT IM NOT TRYING TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IM TRYING TO LOOK FOR ADIVCE I HAVE A HUSBAND THAT DOSENT CARE TO WANT ME OR LOVE ME PLEASE PRAY FOR ME I APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION AND THE THOUGHT U PUT INTO IT YOU ARE VERY RIGHT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON GOD AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK