Did you recall the day that you know Jesus Christ? How it was?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

so-jesus-e-deus

Senior Member
Feb 7, 2017
1,605
140
63
Did you recall the day that you know Jesus Christ? How it was?

Perhaps you are undergoing some ordeal or hot potato. If this is the case, muse on this Psalm:

  • “And my spirit has fainted within me; my heart has become weary within me. I remember the days of old; I think on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands. I stretch forth my hands to You; my soul thirsts after You like a thirsty land. Selah. Hear me quickly, O Jehovah; my spirit fails; do not hide Your face from me, lest I be like those who go down into the Pit.” (Psa 143:4-7).

Remember the old days, pore on everything that Jesus did for you until now (where did He rescue you from?). If your soul isn’t thirsty for the Creator, I pray to Jesus that it can be. After all, Jesus promised:

  • “... If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes on Me, as the Scripture has said, "Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." “ (John 7:37-78).

Don’t give in to the sin. If it is necessary, let’s resist until the end (see Matthew 24:13), even if we had to give our life for this (see Matthew 10:39; Hebrews 12:4). When Jesus really is our unique Savior to the point of our soul and spirit pants after the Creator as the hart pants after the water brooks (Psalms 42:1), the miracle will take place:

  • “The poor and needy seek water, and there is none; their tongue fails for thirst, I Jehovah will hear them, I the God of Israel will not leave them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys; I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.” (Isa 41:17,18);
  • “Jesus answered and said to her, Whoever drinks of this water shall thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst, but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” (Joh 4:13,14).

Have a good day being stalwart in Jesus, being sure that, in Christ, if the enemies shall come out against you one way, they will be compelled to flee before you seven ways (Deut 28:7).