Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

IT is never I who write the devotionals that I write. It is God thru me who writes them.

HE tells me thru His spirit what He wantsme to say and write and it is done.

Attachments

T

TheWriter

I have always loved this particular song 😋🤠

T

TheWriter

These guys are great!!!!!

T

TheWriter

Brothers, and sisters. My family in Christ we must understand what this thing is.

WHAT is this thing? It is love for one another.

God says to love one another as what? As HE loved us!

T

TheWriter

I MISs my good friend from work. She got removed from the country due to things i refuse to say.

Mind you she is married and has a family.

She was a great friend and we were a team. We joked around like one night she was yawning then i started lol i pointed at her and laughed saying yes its ur fault amiga lol you syarted it.

I was zoned out she put a chicken in my box i looked and didnt realize i done a double take she laughed lol but i got her back on thay.

Friends are awesome for real.

I get along with everyone and i always love making people laugh.

Me and my brother have a thing where we go to fist bump he or i moves our hand back like we rubbing our hair down even tho he bald as who knows what lol

Anyway i done that to her she couldnt stop laughing.

She was a sweet girl and all that one guy can do is talk about her issue inwhoxh i refuse to talk about.

She would always hit him when he smarted off at me. I always helped her and he just stood there and watched.

Blah anyway lol bout to get ready for those chickens at work!!!!!!!!

T

TheWriter

This dude use to be cool. His aditude ruined him.

BUt yeah i used to do some promotions for him back in the day.

Another guy i dine work for he was aces and he rocked idk what he doing these days but he is still a friend even tho we dont speak anynore life gets ya at times. He sent me cds for designing a website for him. I accepted it abd never asked for anything from him.

T

TheWriter

I used to run my own internet base radio station. I loved it regardless if anyone was listening or not.

T

TheWriter

Here is the true definition of a DORK!
Dork
Someone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks.

In that essence i am a dork thru and thru its never a bad word or thing

T

TheWriter

I left my bedroom and when i came back this song was playing on my tv.

HA!! Dang right sister!! Sing it! This is me thru and thru

T

TheWriter

I have never heard the above song before lol its cool i love it!!

My buddy redgie always calls me champ

HE sees that i am a champion !!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TheWriter

Where people try to get me down i will succeed! Even in my love life i dont have one but thing is i will succeed even when many turn their backs on me!

😀🤠 thats true cowboy where people try to knock down one domino u put Up 10 more

T

TheWriter

Blackeyed pees rule

DIS sing is what reminds me of my moped days snd ya know? Imma get anotha one!! 😉 I love those things.

T

TheWriter

My nephew loves this song to dehath the little dude is funny at times lol

T

TheWriter

I al home early. Anyway, one reason why my spanish friend dont like me cuz she said i talk too much.

Sexondly she said this girl who hurt me wants me im lole naw amiga she dont cuz if she does she would not be messing around with other guys.

Plus the girl came in after lunch and her lipstick was smeard. So you actually think imma put my heart on that line once again? No thank you.

I done that way too much in my life abd i am very very sick of that stuff.

Anyway my good friend i asked her why in the world she act so dang mad for?

She said its the machine thats makin het mad.

She called me trainer lol ooo yeah i got my dang promotion people!!

She told me not to say nothing but she turned down the job just so i can have it.

She is a big sweetheart, and i love her for it.

Its a level 6 job and she gave me a few pointers and she said that willie said im the trainer.

Oh man im stoked!! I told u all eveyone is pulling for me.

Im happy and i can actually move around instead of being stuck in one spot.

She smiled at me and said hey trainer i said huh? I went to her and removed my ear muffs the. SHE explained it lol

The job is officialy mine!

T

TheWriter

A blog to me is one of helping people.

I am not here for attention, or any other method of use.

I want to help people by telling my life ect but it is never bout a lesson.

My intentions are solid, and many may get the wrong idea which is ok.

But to be honest its better to ask than asume the negative in my book.

It is what it is, i have a ministry but it should not be seen as a focal point of just one person.

I write whay i write to help and inspire people, never for a selfish gain.

Its for God and Him alone. A ministry is a ministry but my discussions are always open to questions.

Not everything i write is about myself. My devotionals are whsy God wants me to do.

And i will do them with or withoit approvals.

People may think i am artogent but thats being judgmental. Never judge me on a internet site before u know me.

U wanna know me? Ask in open i will always answer.

Its that easy because i dont try to judge so i ask no one does either.

T

TheWriter

Im headed to bed, long day tomorrow

T

TheWriter

The way I do things is essential to helping someone who needs it.

Many tend to vent to me at times i do listen but at other times i do change te subject.

This has nothimg to do bout me not caring or not giving a darn because i do whole heartedly.

Its just at times people dont always hafta go down that dark path all the time.

Ans i hate seeing people depressed, i always been like that and always will be.

When someone gets depressed i get depressed and i either change the subject or make them laugh some how.

Yea i talk about myself a lot and u all know i do. Because i want people to see what im going thru and i made it theu it all and understand they can too.

Its not that i ignore someone cuz i dont. When they tell me something yes i pray on it.

But at times its best to move past it because some of the hurt is still in them and its best to wait on that aubject for when they are trully ready.

Its nothimg to do with being conceited it has every single thing to do with caring for that person.

To care for that person why would u want tjem to hurt? I sure dont even my best friend A C i dont want him to hurt so i change the subject but he knows why i do it and he smiles.

Its different in person that online cuz u cant ever hear thr persons voice just u can take the words as u percieve them.

My motives are just on the inportants of helping someone feel better about themselves instead of hating life and we all have at some point havent we family?

U want truth that is my truth.

T

TheWriter

At times when I am sleeping topics come to mind, when I wake I forget.

I do like some rap, when I say i dont like it its cuz ofmost of it is all about anger.

Emenim used to be a funny dude but then he atarted getting real and it got real real quick. He a good guy i tespect him and his message even tho his words are full of volgure but i get what he is saying.

Eminem - Not Afraid

Is a good one. He holds a chip because of his past like many of us do right?

But at times we muat all realize to let it all go.

We are new creations after all.

T

TheWriter

Devotional time is essential time.

After work me and my friend A C talk and we talk real.

I speak and he speaks. At times he speaks solid truth. And i listen but at times i say u got it wrong man.

Listening to now: Katy Perry - Firework