Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

I am looking for a romantic resturant with candles on table.

She is a romantic type so am i.

And after all i told her she still calls me babe.

Her demenor no change and her truth is pure. We got to know a little bout each other on the phone now its time for dinner at a fine resturant.

T

TheWriter

LOl she said this,

If any woman gets too friendly with my man ill tell em off.

Lol dang ok no problem even tho they dont all do that lol.

She even wants to work where i work and she knows the atmasphere there and know she will be protected if any the ex felons go nuts.

But she a scrappa she can handle her own like a true southern girl can

T

TheWriter

Lol i guess i am in the testin stage that all guys go thru to make sure they be loyal.

I pass it everytime, but thing is my past telationships fail cuz the one testing me failed their own tests.

So yeah ill go thru it with reassurance after reassurance.

But i do feel this one is different than the rest imma be cautipus but ill thrive on.

I told her i rather hold her in my arms and watch a movie instead of having sex.

She said ok just checking.

I hate being tested but i sense she been hurt by it alot and im not one to hurt her.

So if she gets off work early we go out to dinnet i already asked her.

I even said ill pay.

But what she dont know i have a double date planning with my rolmmate and his gf muahahha.

😏

T

TheWriter

The double date? Be later but at first just me and her.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0109.JPG

She loved her heritage as u can see here plainly

T

TheWriter

The lady i met said she wants to love me.

Scary to me cuz of being hurt so much, BUT?

Time to let Go and let God.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0111.JPG Mom when she was getting a blood transfusion from her HHT blood disorder.

The two kids? My nephews.

T

TheWriter

Before you all ask she is Christian

T

TheWriter

I told her bout my son and my ministry she is very accepting.

T

TheWriter

How i know she a Christian? She told me. My lady is a christian and im very happy about that.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
The lady i met said she wants to love me.

Scary to me cuz of being hurt so much, BUT?

Time to let Go and let God.
I feel ya. I guess i'm in the same spot as you right now. Your lady is native? I am, and mine is too.

G

Godsgirl83

WOW! So Writer........ as I'm browsing your stuff here a moment ago I stumbled across video "Perfect Fan" now you have me in a boo-hoo mode and tears down my cheek. I had forgotten all about that song, and considering I WAS A HUGE BSB Fan back in the day, well........... I haven't heard it in YEARS! When I first got the cd with it I was a teen and had no job/money so I played it for mom on mothers day cuz it was all I could think of to do not really giving much thought to the meaning. Well I literally had the song pop in my head this morning while thinking bout my own kids............ then that shows up..........

T

TheWriter

WOW! So Writer........ as I'm browsing your stuff here a moment ago I stumbled across video "Perfect Fan" now you have me in a boo-hoo mode and tears down my cheek. I had forgotten all about that song, and considering I WAS A HUGE BSB Fan back in the day, well........... I haven't heard it in YEARS! When I first got the cd with it I was a teen and had no job/money so I played it for mom on mothers day cuz it was all I could think of to do not really giving much thought to the meaning. Well I literally had the song pop in my head this morning while thinking bout my own kids............ then that shows up..........
BSb are my dudes