Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

G

Godsgirl83

okokokok. Writer you seriously want me to unmask myself here? Cuz, um, I'm ready............. but I don't think you can handle this............. cuz I'm notone to brag, but I am VERY PRETTY, so I don't usually let it show online, but I'll make the exception for you................

G

Godsgirl83

but only you and Blue can know.......................

T

TheWriter

okokokok. Writer you seriously want me to unmask myself here? Cuz, um, I'm ready............. but I don't think you can handle this............. cuz I'm notone to brag, but I am VERY PRETTY, so I don't usually let it show online, but I'll make the exception for you................
Sure thing

G

Godsgirl83

MUSIC PLEASE!
*I'm so pretty! OH SO PRETTY! I'm SO PRETTY AND WITTY AND BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! And I pitty anyone not eating HAM TONIGHT!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
lol, you know orange kitty, lol just fyi, that's the pic of my teenage crush from boy band that he screwd up!

Howie is still pretty hot. Brian and Nick too. AJ looks horrendous with his beard and Kevin looks like he's had too much surgery on his face.. lol

G

Godsgirl83

Howie is still pretty hot. Brian and Nick too. AJ looks horrendous with his beard and Kevin looks like he's had too much surgery on his face.. lol
HA!HA!
I Still think WRITER is AJ in hiding, lol. I mean the whole "I cut up chicken" thing, lol JP