Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

I don't trust those DNA home test things. I saw a clip where Dr. Phil's daughter in law who is a triplete did one with her sisters and they all got different results and a lot of the "answers" were not even close to what was known in fam history. SO when my mom did one from ancestery.com I was like, no way.......... then her results come in and they're not even showing Cherokee, but it's known that we are, her g-ma or great g-ma was adopted by a white fam, so ........... I dunno. I do know I have very subtle features of Cherokee and more important, the Lord told me so!

T

TheWriter

I don't trust those DNA home test things. I saw a clip where Dr. Phil's daughter in law who is a triplete did one with her sisters and they all got different results and a lot of the "answers" were not even close to what was known in fam history. SO when my mom did one from ancestery.com I was like, no way.......... then her results come in and they're not even showing Cherokee, but it's known that we are, her g-ma or great g-ma was adopted by a white fam, so ........... I dunno. I do know I have very subtle features of Cherokee and more important, the Lord told me so!
I ann also a granola bar

G

Godsgirl83

hubby likes to tell peps we play cowboys and indians,.(me being the native and all)............ then I glare and threaten to scalp, ( I'm pretty sure thats the wrong tribe, but it gets my plint across)

T

TheWriter

hubby likes to tell peps we play cowboys and indians,.(me being the native and all)............ then I glare and threaten to scalp, ( I'm pretty sure thats the wrong tribe, but it gets my plint across)
Lol tmi

T

TheWriter

Here u two go lol More boyband stuff lol

G

Godsgirl83

but seriously......................
Writer you ever here of the preacher Perry Stone?

T

TheWriter

thIs my girl right here ❤️

G

Godsgirl83

look him up, either on his site, but I'm on youtube, perry stone cherokee, it'll bring his stuff up.

G

Godsgirl83

I'm not one to jump at many televangist, but his stuff on this makes my Spirit jump. just sumething to keep in mind.

T

TheWriter

I'm not one to jump at many televangist, but his stuff on this makes my Spirit jump. just sumething to keep in mind.
I would send u a story i write it in my blog but they would delete it lol