Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

Ok fam I'm out to work cya! God Bless!
God Loves You and So Do I!

G

Godsgirl83

well, i dunno your stance on tongues........... I wont go into the forums about this kinda stuff................. but this one link to Perry stone, well if ya can find the whole video, it's informative, but when my husband was watching this he called me intothe room, well about 7 or 8 minutes into it, unplanned a man comes to the front in his Cherokee head dress and all. WHEW! Still sends good chills throughout me.
if that link don't work go to youtube it's titled:
Perry Stone Where are the warriors of the Tribe of Judah, Cherokee link Perry Stone

G

Godsgirl83

well, theres also A LOT more to the link than that, lol, didn't know the whole link would pull up here, oh well, God knows, it's for Writer, and what he does with it, is up to him.

G

Godsgirl83

he can search out the parts of the sermon before and after if he chooses.

T

TheWriter

To Love as God Loves is to Love Yourself. To Give-up is to Give-up Hope in the One Who Made You With His Very Hands.

T

TheWriter

IMG_0192.JPG
I want my hair this long this very guys build is mine also.

G

Godsgirl83

I want my hair this long this very guys build is mine also.[/QUOTE]

Wow!. Mines not even that long........................

T

TheWriter

I want my hair this long this very guys build is mine also.
Wow!. Mines not even that long........................[/QUOTE]
I got mine in a poney tail now with the end unbraided if people ask at work i Be like what never seen an Indian before?