Differences in Apperences:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

See any resemblance ? lol between him and me lol
IMG_0194.JPG

T

TheWriter

I haven't actually seen you. There's always shades cuz your hiding "AJ" but seriously who is he?
Ill put some in my blog soon if me but look for jbrooks5912 in the thread unmask yourselves
Many of my pix r there

G

Godsgirl83

T

TheWriter

yup, just scrolled through that thread................ hmmmmmmmm *high pitched granny voice* *pinching cheeks "Whata kute lill boy oh are, yes oh are" now the last ones kinda fuzzy, but it's AJ meets Howie D......................;)

but seriously, yeah I see the native in you..........
My sis said I'm 70 percent but I may be more lol but how am I aj meets Bowie

T

TheWriter

Bowie? What the!! Dumb phone lol I mean the howie

G

Godsgirl83

My sis said I'm 70 percent but I may be more lol but how am I aj meets Bowie
IT's Howie, not (Bowie:p) cuz with shades once you looked like Aj (member when I first teased you bout being into windows and all?) with out, reminds me of HHHHHHowie. K 'nough said. follow me to my profile.................. I'll show you a pic there cuz I can delete it, cuz I won't post it anywhere online, I'll explain later........

G

Godsgirl83

Lol but ur not a Male animal lol
So.. why not unmask yourself?
okay, here we go again................

*note this is NOT ME* I just found this while looking for something else, dang Why'd it not come up yesterday?

T

TheWriter

Very good my sista very good *bows*
Sigh my roommate drinking again

And as always loud music and if I jump his case he threaten to call cops lol go ahead idiot cuz u Ben hurting urself not me or my other roommate

T

TheWriter

I hate to be like this, but work pulled it out of me. The way they treat their workers, backstabbing for a quick buck. I have the corporate numbers I need. Calls will be made.
I always told people that I am bringing change. Many may end up losing their jobs. Supervisors, lift drivers, and my little co-worker who set me up tonight.
IMG_0229.JPG