Differences in orthodoxy and Catholicism

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lifeinyushua

Banned
Mar 26, 2013
34
0
0
When I say church I do not mean building but faith and beliefs. And the Catholics simply are not following what the church in Jerusalem followed.

The early church didn't have priests, according to the bible everyone in Christ are priests.

Yes, I agree. I am simply pointing out that ROMAN catholic believe a different thing about the Holy Spirit then the original church did, and that, the decision made to change this belief was around 1000 AD