Disagreements

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blue155
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Blue155

Guest
We may not agree, but we can disagree in love. Love is kind, we are to love others, so we are to be kind to others and not rude in our disagreements.

But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. (MT. 5:44-45)

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up (I COR. 13:4).

If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. (ROM. 12:18)

Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord (HEB. 12:14)
 
I wonder how loud a fart would be or what would happen if everyone in the world farted at the same exact time?

Maybe not, but I sure will be! *grunts and farts* 😃

*INCOMING!!* This a PSA: Even though we disagree, we all have one thing in common. Farts. That’s right. Farts. We all fart. Fart on, everyone!

And always remember— If ya smell it, ya dealt it!

Peace!

:unsure:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blue155
Looks pretty rude to me. Lewd, rude, and crude.
I’m sorry it comes across that way to you, but that wasn’t my intention. Not every one shares or has the same sense of humor, I guess. Have a good night.
 
I’m sorry it comes across that way to you, but that wasn’t my intention.
Hard to believe considering where you posted it, also repeatedly making similar comments from your last account in the same thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
Yep. That’s another one. I hope you found them to be somewhat entertaining at least.
 
We will give an account of EVERY thought, word and deed.

Yes, and I’m in trouble if that’s the case, because when I get in a very depressed mood, I say very negative things about myself to myself.
 
How is joking around with farts..trying to get people to laugh being double-minded? Seriously?
Why do you even need to ask?
Did Holy Spirit guide you to be crude? We are to take ALL things to Him for His guidance.
You post as a person who only has an outward form of Godliness, believing faith is a series of "do this, don't do that", when Jesus is clear we must be in one on one relationship.
If and when you become a spiritually mature person you know this.
goodbye
 
  • Like
Reactions: OLDBUTNEW
@shittim, I do not believe one is going to hell for simply joking around about farts lol

I suppose it is kind of innocent but I do not understand it.

Even when I was in the world I thought it was not proper along with swearing.

It seemed dirty to me and seemed like it would diminish character.

The thing is if you would not include the man Christ Jesus in the farts speaking then it would not be proper to include anyone.

Were you trying to get a thread going where people share their most funniest, and hilarious farting experiences ever known to mankind rating them on a scale resembling the earthquake Richter scale.

But you probably have your limits and would not go that far.

So that is a positive.

Got to look at the bright side.