Discipulus

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May Begetter's things be glories and thanks, for Begetter provided a considerable assurance toward us: the Attractive Shepherd became a flesh, and the Attractive Shepherd carried sins of many people, and the Attractive Shepherd paid the Price of these sins with usage of the Life of itsself.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h8OVeykY78zl2fj6nbwLKE_mufRxYP72MeqpLl4Ufv0/edit?usp=drivesdk

a Shepherd protects and provides for but he also leads and teaches the sheep hear and learn and follow him

“I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”
‭‭John‬ ‭10:11, 16, 27-28‬ ‭KJV‬‬



“It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”
‭‭John‬ ‭6:45, 47, 63, 68-

“Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.”
‭‭John‬ ‭8:31-32, 42-43, 47, 51‬ ‭

“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.”
‭‭John‬ ‭7:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.”
‭‭John‬ ‭12:49-50‬ ‭KJV‬‬

my point is the shepherd leads the sheep but the sheep follow the shepherds word , hear his voice and willingly follow learning as they go

“Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
‭‭John‬ ‭18:37‬ ‭


Part of Christs purpose was to speak the words of God the ones he promised the law of life he said he would bring and the covenant he promised to make

“Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he’s Not saying I will remake the old covenant , but I will make eternal covenat with you in the future “
then It’s fulfilled based on accepting the word of Christ the new covenant the gospel

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

A shepherd is also a leader of the flock protector and provider but also the sheep have a role to walk along with the flock and follow after the shepherd and the way he goes listening to his words , trusting he’s leading us home and keeping us safe

he laid down his life for the sheep but the sheep hear his voice and follow him also