Discussing Noah's Flood - Mysteries & Theories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KnowMe

The Physical Making of the 1st Heaven - Adam’s World - based on the Scripture:

God tells us He made a firmament or boundary of the first heaven on the 2nd Day. Genesis 1:6-8 This defines heaven since God called the firmament heaven.

The firmament was empty, containing only air, since we are told in the New Testament that it was "in the water and out of the water" which indicates that it was floating in water. 2 Peter 3 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

God spins the water from under the firmament and brings it into the enclosure.

Gen 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, ....

The water is contained in the bottom of the Biosphere.

..... and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

We know that God spun the water to bring it into the firmament because He called the waters "Seas" which in Hebrew means a roaring, the sound made when the waters were twisted in order to bring them into the Biosphere.

The dry land was placed into the firmament and was on top of the water, with the sky above. This Earth, the Earth of Adam, was very FLAT. It's highest point is only 22 1/2 feet above sea level, Genesis 7 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version) and the entire Earth had only 4 Rivers while the present Earth has thousands, indicating it was much smaller than our Earth.

Is there any wonder that ancient man believed the stories of a Flat Earth? Put dry land on top of water in an enclosed Biosphere and you will also find that Genesis 1:9-10 describes a Flat Earth.

It's the Flat Earth of Adam which was "clean dissolved" in the waters of a Universal Flood. Isaiah 24:1

[Isa 24:1 KJV] 1 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
Hmm so a flat earth got destroyed by a global flood that doesn’t make since, globe is a sphere

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
which direction do you figure the fire will come from?
and which direction will the smoke of their burning go?

they say one to another while they sacrifice a man, let them kiss the calves.
Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the morning dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with a whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke that goeth out of the chimney.
Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no God but Me: for there is no Savior beside Me.
I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of drought.
(Hosea 13:2-5)
'chimney' here is the same word as 'windows' or 'lattices' or 'floodgates' of heaven in Isaiah 24:18

is God's word a snare and a trap?

2Pillars

Jan 28, 2016
and which direction will the smoke of their burning go?

they say one to another while they sacrifice a man, let them kiss the calves.
Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud, and as the morning dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with a whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke that goeth out of the chimney.
Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no God but Me: for there is no Savior beside Me.
I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of drought.
(Hosea 13:2-5)
'chimney' here is the same word as 'windows' or 'lattices' or 'floodgates' of heaven in Isaiah 24:18

is God's word a snare and a trap?
Dear Unbelievers,

I present You as factual evidence that God created and made everything that moves, including Humans and the Prehistoric People - described as sons of God by the Scripture.

All Humans descended from Adam, the first Human.

Evols and some Religionist / Christian Pretenders have No idea How or When we inherited our Human Intelligence, but Moses knew, and told of it more than 3k years ago. Gen 6:4

This evidence, which agrees with every true discovery of Science, History, is True to Scripture, and shows that All of You would Not be here, to post your ideas, if Noah had not brought Human Intelligence to this "Planet of Apes" (Evols Term).

The fact that you can organize a thought, and type it into your computer, separates you from all other animals, and identifies you as "Human".

Mindless Evolution nor Uncaring Nature produced Human Intelligence. That's the Big Lie and that's Evolutionism, the Evol Religion. No Un-Intelligent entity, nor Flawed Theory, ever produced anything. Jesus made it or it's Not here.

Evols and Religionist / Christian Pretenders please state Factual Evidence of your Religious Faith here.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Well I guess we can all ignore 2Pillars' latest post, since it isn't addressed to us.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Well I guess we can all ignore 2Pillars' latest post, since it isn't addressed to us.
"Evol" is arguably Sonic Youth's most seminal album, laying the groundwork for what they later developed into the sublimeness of "Daydream Nation" and later works. Tho not very well received critically at the time, in retrospect many chroniclers have named it among the most important albums of the 1980s.