Disney perverts and Illuminati symbolism.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There are videos on YouTube that show all kind of little weird hidden messages in Disney movies

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Just saw it on youtube, the 666 logo, wow man, talk about sneaky.

N

NoNameMcgee

lol i had many people disagree with me about how messed up disney is a few months back

(._.')

it really is pretty twisted

Paisley_buddie

Aug 17, 2017
[video=youtube;fGvIkc0tdpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvIkc0tdpI&t=579s[/video]

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
When Disney world first opened they had an adult shop, like Victoria's Secret. They tells you something right there.

Z

Zi

Some of this is just too much of a stretch. Go looking for something and you find it. Society as a whole is a message. This content is above their comprehension. Tell me at 3-7 you picked up on all this? Living in a somewhat Christan house I didn't know what those images were to even be able to point them out. Now as an adult who's seen them plenty we our children in this family, I'd still need them shown to me.
Maybe it's for the adults? Get it on their mind and bam, more children as a result. We live in a fallen world. Appetite is the key. Feed your children right and they want what's right.
[video=youtube;fGvIkc0tdpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvIkc0tdpI&t=579s[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Obviously many of you don't want to believe that this world, AND the entertainment business, is more evil than we can dare to imagine..

Z

Zi

Some just get fixated on one topic as if it's the line in the sand. To be shocked this stuff happens is what gets me. Prepare your children don't assume anything from this world is for their good. Folks who don't look to God to get their code of conduct, will by default operate under satans

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
God may have created this world, but He allows satan to rule over it... :/

Some just get fixated on one topic as if it's the line in the sand. To be shocked this stuff happens is what gets me. Prepare your children don't assume anything from this world is for their good. Folks who don't look to God to get their code of conduct, will by default operate under satans

Aug 17, 2017
My experience is that the new world order deliberately confine folk into a certain paradigm of thinking through indoctine of schools and the media. It is like the farm
wnd_1eb676037305d1dee573d0a682d6ffcf.jpg
where anyone dares to question the status quo is immediately an outcast and the majority don't want to challenge the paradigm that they find themselves in.

Alot opt to swallow the blue pill
636097195375582759-581206776_MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg
because it is an easier choice rather than to challenge the paradigm that they find themselves in.
Disney is part of that control system whilst the aim of disney is to indoctrinate and corrupt kids.

N

NoNameMcgee

Some of this is just too much of a stretch. Go looking for something and you find it. Society as a whole is a message. This content is above their comprehension. Tell me at 3-7 you picked up on all this? Living in a somewhat Christan house I didn't know what those images were to even be able to point them out. Now as an adult who's seen them plenty we our children in this family, I'd still need them shown to me.
Maybe it's for the adults? Get it on their mind and bam, more children as a result. We live in a fallen world. Appetite is the key. Feed your children right and they want what's right.
i agree that pic on the cover of the video is a stretch

x'D

but sybolism and subliminals aside

i still disagree with the messages of what ive seen come from disney

im not going to focus on that or anything

i could say the same about sports

and most music

Z

Zi

you're either in the kingdom of darkness or translated out of it. The source for all in this world is one being. You can't say anything else is less of a control tactic than the others.
My experience is that the new world order deliberately confine folk into a certain paradigm of thinking through indoctine of schools and the media. It is like the farm
View attachment 174220
where anyone dares to question the status quo is immediately an outcast and the majority don't want to challenge the paradigm that they find themselves in.

Alot opt to swallow the blue pill
View attachment 174221
because it is an easier choice rather than to challenge the paradigm that they find themselves in.
Disney is part of that control system whilst the aim of disney is to indoctrinate and corrupt kids.

Z

Zi

All religion is it not mind control? Don't they have children followers too? It's everywhere

Z

Zi

indeed. It starts by remembering that Jesus rose in victory and the enemy was stripped. The only power he has is over those who are not Gods.

Pray for the victims, But we are not in that kingdom and it has no control over us.. Thats my point.

Why puff up a defeated foe as if he has more power than he does.
he rules his kingdom, thats it
lol

"id rather let my brain be washed by Jesus than leave it dirty"

N

NoNameMcgee

indeed. It starts by remembering that Jesus rose in victory and the enemy was stripped. The only power he has is over those who are not Gods.

Pray for the victims, But we are not in that kingdom and it has no control over us.. Thats my point.

Why puff up a defeated foe as if he has more power than he does.
he rules his kingdom, thats it
ya caught me before i deleted it

xD

youre a quick one

Z

Zi

perversion I fully understand. I guard my son heavily. I mean heavily. I also teach him the truth and why the lie is a lie.

Z

Zi

and I don't let him watch me live a double life. That leads kids into rebellion and curiosity to see the "forbidden"..

The enemy is out there. If you're smart, You'll stay ahead of him.

Feb 5, 2017
I hope you do so with a mutual understanding, as in he fully agrees with why and embraces it. When I was younger I wasn't allowed to watch anything more than a PG (not compared to PG these days which is more like 15 or 18!) It wasn't really a mutual understanding. Everyone else at school used to talk about movies I wasn't allowed to watch, and whenever I went to see my friends we would watch movies I wasn't allowed to see at home.

Kids will be kids, although later into my adult life I appreciate the things I hated when I was younger. I appreciate pure movies better than not. I appreciate classics and epics rather than sheer entertainment.

perversion I fully understand. I guard my son heavily. I mean heavily. I also teach him the truth and why the lie is a lie.