Here is the basic truth behind my faith.
If God did it for Paul he will surely do it for me. You know it to you according to your faith.
You're clueless and on the wrong track concerning faith. But carry on.
Here is the basic truth behind my faith.
If God did it for Paul he will surely do it for me. You know it to you according to your faith.
Amen, God had a purpose behind Pauls healing.. God may not have that same purpose for others.. he may have other plans. Like using their death or sickness to teach or help others. Or keep ones pride in check, as he told paul when paul begged him to remove his illness. My grace is sufficient.
Well,
I am only saying what God says I am. And definitely I am not alone.
Amen, God had also purposed my healing and health.
WEll, you are actually in the majority today. You got all the money, you got all the radio stations, you got all the TV channels, you got all the mission fields, you got all the internet websites.Here are other translations for those who care for the truth and not public opinion:
Psalms 82:6
I say, 'You are gods; you are all children of the Most High. (NLT)
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (NIV)
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. (NASB)
"I, the Most High God, say that all of you are gods and also my own children. (CEV)
Here are other translations for those who care for the truth and not public opinion:
Psalms 82:6
I say, 'You are gods; you are all children of the Most High. (NLT)
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (NIV)
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. (NASB)
"I, the Most High God, say that all of you are gods and also my own children. (CEV)
He has purposed me to be god, that's what the scripture clearly says. Read it with an open mind and you'll realize it.I am the son of God so of course, I am god. The son of a dog is dog. The son of goat is a goat. the son of devil is a devil.But He has NOT purposed you to call yourself a god. The sooner you realize you aren't a god, the better off you'll be..
Straight from Creflo Dollar's playbook. Stop watching american fake christian TV.He has purposed me to be god, that's what the scripture clearly says. Read it with an open mind and you'll realize it.I am the son of God so of course, I am god. The son of a dog is dog. The son of goat is a goat. the son of devil is a devil.
He has purposed me to be god, that's what the scripture clearly says. Read it with an open mind and you'll realize it.I am the son of God so of course, I am god. The son of a dog is dog. The son of goat is a goat. the son of devil is a devil.
I don't see how God calls a liar for agreeing with his own words. I did not say I am the Almighty God. The Almighty God is my God and Father. Yet according to his word, every of his son is god. Put doctrines aside and read carefully again.Yet again, God calls you a liar.
"...before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after me." (Isaiah 41:8)
"I AM The Lord, and there is no other, there is no God beside me." (Isaiah 45:5)
He has purposed me to be god, that's what the scripture clearly says. Read it with an open mind and you'll realize it.I am the son of God so of course, I am god. The son of a dog is dog. The son of goat is a goat. the son of devil is a devil.
He has purposed me to be god, that's what the scripture clearly says. Read it with an open mind and you'll realize it.I am the son of God so of course, I am god. The son of a dog is dog. The son of goat is a goat. the son of devil is a devil.
This is ridiculous. Satan has hoodwinked you.
I don't see how God calls a liar for agreeing with his own words. I did not say I am the Almighty God. The Almighty God is my God and Father. Yet according to his word, every of his son is god. Put doctrines aside and read carefully again.
Here are other translations for those who care for the truth and not public opinion:
Psalms 82:6
I say, 'You are gods; you are all children of the Most High. (NLT)
"I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' (NIV)
I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High. (NASB)
"I, the Most High God, say that all of you are gods and also my own children. (CEV)
I don't see how God calls a liar for agreeing with his own words. I did not say I am the Almighty God. The Almighty God is my God and Father. Yet according to his word, every of his son is god. Put doctrines aside and read carefully again.
You want to talk about assumptions? Really now? Wow! I've not witnessed such blindness man. I'm going to pray for you if perhaps you will be delivered.Ridiculous? Well, so it appears to so many. And about your last statement, why are you assuming so? Our assumptions can be our problems you know?
Here, have a read:
The basis for the “little gods” claim is found in two Scripture passages. Psalm 82:6 reads, “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’” Jesus quotes this psalm in John 10:34, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I have said you are gods’?” However, both of these passages include explanations in the immediate context that clearly do not indicate human divinity. Psalm 82:6 is followed by a warning that “you will all die like mere men, you will fall like every other ruler” (verse 7). The reference is to mortal men who represent God’s authority in the world—kings, judges, and magistrates. (Please see our article on Psalm 82:6.)
Psalm 82 is a warning to unjust leaders who consider themselves “gods” (Psalm 82:1) yet who “know nothing,” who “walk about in darkness” (Psalm 82:5). Jesus used this passage in response to those who accused Him of blasphemy. Essentially, Jesus asked why, when human rulers were called gods, “the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world” (John 10:36) was blaspheming by claiming to be God’s Son.
Claiming divinity for Christians is insupportable, especially taking the rest of the Bible into account. God is God alone (Isaiah 37:16). We have never been God, we are not God now, and we never will be God. Jesus was fully God and fully man (a combination called the hypostatic union). If the “little gods” hypothesis is accepted, it imputes to Jesus a lesser divinity of some kind; He became a “little god” like us. John said that “the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us” (John 1:14), but this does not indicate “a lesser divinity.” Jesus took on human flesh and blood in order to die for our sins (Hebrews 2:14), yet He retained His full position in the Godhead. God created us with a spirit, but that spirit does not hold divine qualities. -GotQuestions.com
Here, have a read:
The basis for the “little gods” claim is found in two Scripture passages. Psalm 82:6 reads, “I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’” Jesus quotes this psalm in John 10:34, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I have said you are gods’?” However, both of these passages include explanations in the immediate context that clearly do not indicate human divinity. Psalm 82:6 is followed by a warning that “you will all die like mere men, you will fall like every other ruler” (verse 7). The reference is to mortal men who represent God’s authority in the world—kings, judges, and magistrates. (Please see our article on Psalm 82:6.)
Psalm 82 is a warning to unjust leaders who consider themselves “gods” (Psalm 82:1) yet who “know nothing,” who “walk about in darkness” (Psalm 82:5). Jesus used this passage in response to those who accused Him of blasphemy. Essentially, Jesus asked why, when human rulers were called gods, “the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world” (John 10:36) was blaspheming by claiming to be God’s Son.
Claiming divinity for Christians is insupportable, especially taking the rest of the Bible into account. God is God alone (Isaiah 37:16). We have never been God, we are not God now, and we never will be God. Jesus was fully God and fully man (a combination called the hypostatic union). If the “little gods” hypothesis is accepted, it imputes to Jesus a lesser divinity of some kind; He became a “little god” like us. John said that “the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us” (John 1:14), but this does not indicate “a lesser divinity.” Jesus took on human flesh and blood in order to die for our sins (Hebrews 2:14), yet He retained His full position in the Godhead. God created us with a spirit, but that spirit does not hold divine qualities. -GotQuestions.com