Divorce

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dawnwawny
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I could use more payers. It’s so hard to watch him walk out of my life but he cheated and I will never trust him idk I feel stupid I didn’t notice he was cheating


Hang in there, start a little journal and write things down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dawnwawny
Sometimes talking about it makes you feel better. What’s going on? Is there anything in particular?
Nothing in particular just life. Kinda feeling sorry for myself and I know I shouldn’t because I have many blessings.
 
Nothing in particular just life. Kinda feeling sorry for myself and I know I shouldn’t because I have many blessings.

I was feeling super down earlier this week myself too. I wish there was an easier way to manage our emotions.. but without emotions we wouldn't be human. I wanted to get a dog for the family, but It's sad that I can't really afford to feed it and take care of it so sadly we won't be getting one right now.
 
I was feeling super down earlier this week myself too. I wish there was an easier way to manage our emotions.. but without emotions we wouldn't be human. I wanted to get a dog for the family, but It's sad that I can't really afford to feed it and take care of it so sadly we won't be getting one right now.
I had to leave my dog behind when I moved out. I haven’t seen him in 4 months. I miss him.